Why isn’t trust level easily visible?

I mean for one’s own account. I don’t see a good reason to hide it. What good is the ability to post custom emotes and links if you don’t know you have it.

How can I see it by the way, just wondering…

2 Likes

You are trust level 2

How did you know? where can I see it? Someone answer me, PLEASE!

Aren’t we all, friend. Aren’t we all…

I swear, to reach level 2, you basically just have to log in once. To reach 3, you need thousands of posts read, tons of likes, tons of given likes, logged on every day ect. People still don’t know the exact amounts.

just check this thread and all your questions will be answered

1 Like

Hold on…
https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/8/8a/Brigitte_Concept.png?version=f287c25f659ebfef26813608c5760613

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

IT HAPPENED

Based on my observations, you need 50 days visited, 20k posts read, and no suspensions. The 20k posts read can be achieved easily by scrolling through here.

The destroyer of worlds herself!
Have mercy on me please…

You’re not supposed to be able to see it, otherwise you get what we have going on now where people look at the minimum requirements and try to farm it.

I match those statistics pretty well, minus the suspension. I have been suspended a few times now, and silenced once (though it was overturned literally 2 minutes after sending in an email about it)