Why is there no me on the top500ranking

My game segment has reached the requirement of the leaderboard in Asian server,and My Blizzard account is tied to my phone number,I’ve played more than 25 games in each of my duties, but I’m not on the synthesize leaderboard,

1 Like

You probably already have done this already but make sure your account is both SMS Protect enabled and Blizzard Authenticator enabled for your account to appear on the leaderboards. Games with leavers also don’t count toward the 25 minimum, so playing more games might help. The combined leaderboard uses the average rank of your three roles, so make sure that is greater than or equal to whatever rank 500 is. If you’ve already done this though, then it looks like you are experiencing a bug in which your account doesn’t appear on the leaderboards. Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue from past seasons: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 3). Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.