Why is the game giving me loss after loss

No lie, i played 20 hours this season with a 78% win rate. I have lost almost every game since then, even on dps and i main dps. I’m down in silver on my main account from almost diamond in one season. I will be on fire and low deaths under 5 deaths and still get the L. Get flamed because dps diff and rinse repeat. It makes no sense.
Edit: time played this season -103 hours

5 Likes

20 hours is nothing this season I am at play 2000 hours you need to play more i am in Diamond sr

That’s not the point my man. The point is right now in my main account I’m getting hard rolled. I’m not sure why. I am losing 30 sr for losses and gaining 12 to 18 for wins.

The game is on sale right now so you’re facing smurfs / boosters

4 Likes

also this game like to throw you in games that suck big doodoo on support or tank if u go in 2 win streak. which is great…becuase they did the comnpound thing of making tanks and supports do garbo dps…so there goes your player agency. rinse and repeat. gotta love how the support guns all scream…im so clunky dont bother using me for dmg…and tanks guns scream…if you want to get kills …u have to be 5ft from your enemy.

ow 2…dps get 10x more killing power. the only suprise left in my tank is why they bother with roles if everything is dps oriented.

4 Likes

I know you are a hacker .

I agree, its only fair that I get Soldier’s weapon as Lucio :sunglasses:

… what? Lol
I’m a hacker?

2 Likes

Why don’t you post some replay codes…? Maybe someone can tell you exactly why you are losing

The simple answer is, you are not as good as you think you are, the game is putting you where you belong. Not dying is great, but how impactful are you in fights? Without an analytical point of view, you’ll never know. You also look at losses in a poor light. A10 said in several of his videos and that’s a 4.7 player, how will you ever learn how to play the game if you never lose? Losing is literally how you improve. If you get rewarded for playing badly, you will never change your playstyle or have that conscience in the back of your mind like “hey this didn’t work in game, maybe I’ll try something else”.

For example, in every metal rank from bronze-gold players sit on the low ground and stack with their team. This is a terrible way to play the game and you are just asking for losses. Instead, sit on high ground as a dps and mow the enemy team down because they don’t know how to deal with pressure from the high ground. Great examples of maps with this kind of high ground are dorado, rialto, oasis city center, ilios lighthouse, Hollywood, blizzard world first and second point, kings row first point, etc. There are many high ground spots that can generate value in the game. I’m curious to see how you decide to play though.

Or you can choose the route where you decide that there’s no reason to improve, that you’re definitely a perfect player (I mean look at my gold medlas) and you can blame a “rigged matchmaker” or whatever. One that for some magical reason only affects lower rank players, and doesn’t affect me or any masters/gm players I’ve ever met.

3 Likes

i tell you forced 50% winrate

3 Likes

Literally endless thousands of people reporting the same story, no end in sight for the broken matchmaking.

2 Likes

If lots of people complaining would be proof enough, every game ever made would be rigged.

5 Likes

It’s not random opinions and complaints though, it’s definitive proof that forced losses are a thing. There’s endless data to back it.

I went from masters (3800) to plat one season. Nothing about my playstyle changed. It was like 20 losses in a row. I lost some 6v5 matches too (the enemy team had a leaver early on).

2 Likes

Real show of character to lose that many games and immediately assume a rigged matchmaker instead of taking some accountability or simply just having an unlucky streak.

2 Likes

So a bunch of people coping for their lack of consistent skill and believe they should be GM when their gameplay is literally just average? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I can give you like 15 diamond accounts, so you don’t waste such deranking potential.
1 diamond for 1 silver, ez trade.

1 Like

Shut up I’m tired of hearing it. It’s simply not true. I know my true rank after 6 years of playing. I know I’m not gm or master, I’ve touched diamond and have an account in diamond. I am a mid to high plat player and there’s no way I should be hard carrying a team full of silvers to a loss.
I know when i make mistakes and i know when other people make mistakes. I’m good enough for that. But my main account has a win percentage of 43% overall. That is some bullcrap. All of my others, all of them, have higher from 53% on up to 61%.

Edit: perfect example, I’m on my main right now and played phara. My team “I’m not healing you” *swaps off mercy
Me: don’t be mad if i don’t pop off then, *swaps to widow.
We continue to play and talk trash the entire game but I am on fire, I am surviving, i am getting headshots before the fight, my team still loses and flames me.
Your border is too high for you to be this bad.

Headshot card at the end of the game.

4 Likes

Pharah who can’t play without Mercy…

I think placing you in Diamond was a mistake initially

I do play without mercy, but why is it only my job to asjust the team comp. Especially when they say things like… prove you can carry without any heals and then I’ll heal you. That’s literally throwing but I’m getting flamed for that. How do you not understand that this is throwing and hella toxic to the game?

1 Like