Why is Symmetra's Teleporter only one way?

you can’t see how it can be abused?
as a simple example; a 2nd capture point.
a soldier fires his rockets, jumps in the teleporter to spawn switches heroes then back to solder as fast as the player can (refreshing cooldowns) then back through teleporter to fire rockets again, then repeats the process again and again. The technique could be used for any hero and make for terrible fights when used to stall a point as it inevitably will be.
sure i’m not suggesting that the teleporter has infinite uses but it is certainly abusive and not in the spirit of the game.

I love the idea of a 2 way teleporter, i think that is fantastic! but for that to be a good ability it unfortunately then can’t be used near the spawn room. :frowning:

Sounds like a actually useful teleporter to me. What if the teleporter gets destroyed when the soldier is switching his kit? Risk vs reward…atm teleporter just sucks and shield gen is better 90% of the time.

That is actually a good idea. I would love to go back to teleport room/spawn to swap out when needed. It can be a game changer. Sym could use more love.