Why is no instaban for EZ after stomp

as title! why no insta permaban??? this is so toxic

2 Likes

Bad sportsmanship is lame, but should it really be grounds for an insta-ban?

24 Likes

They’ll just come back on another account anyway, so why not ban for really obvious stuff like that? At least they’d have to go through the hassle.

2 Likes

Very no

4 Likes

I believe that instant bans/suspensions should only be applied to the categories of Gameplay Sabotage and Cheating.

For cases involving abusive chat and toxicity, I suggest implementing a penalty of muting. This penalty could be extended for prolonged durations, even for years, if a player accumulates numerous reports.

11 Likes

They should get insta mute for 1 day or 12 hours and if they repeat the offense to 3-5 days, then 1 weeks/1month etc. The most toxic people don’t care anyway because they’re most of the time ‘ironic’ on an new alt smurf account by my observation.

1 Like

If you think someone deserves to be perma banned for saying EZ then you need to touch grass.

10 Likes

I never understood why people even pay attention to “ez”. The person typing it is just cringe, but those two letters are easy to ignore and move on.

They do it to get a reaction out of you, and it’s clearly working. There are worse things than “ez”.

6 Likes

It’s clearly unnecessary and there’s nothing positive to be gained from anyone saying it or anything like it.

Ngl this is why Overwatch is going down
“Ayo why are you mad at me for throwing? Its just a game?”
“Nah i wont switch imma have fun and sabotage your ranked idc”
“waaah waaah ban him he said ez and i am offended by it :(((”
Bunch of snowflakes with either an inflated ego or somebody who got everything as a kid and is getting a different treatment online

6 Likes

As I said, it’s to get a reaction. That 12 year old clearly thinks they’re cooler than the Antarctica. Whenever someone spams it in chat, my only thought is “this dude is playing x and has the worst kda”. How does one even take that seriously?

2 Likes

Insta ban over 2 letters? seems more like you just being really sensitive. dont take things personally and also learn to just ignore it if it bothers you that much

3 Likes

Ignore the clowns saying it. Block/mute/avoid. Move on with your life.

What you’re suggesting is ridiculous.

BTW, asking for players to get banned over that is far more toxic than some dummy saying it.

3 Likes

i dunno, you seem to have toxic fragility. Maybe you should ignore 2 characters. You got stomped. It happens. And if it was a stomp, it would have been ez.

2 Likes

It’s always the person who did nothing and got carried who says ez

8 Likes

It´s more cringe, than hurtfull…
There should be insta - ban for far worse things - like slurs, racism, sexism, etc…

The old good “victimblaming”. How cool.

Cause for them - it´s really easy :smiley:

5 Likes

There’s no victim. ggez.

2 Likes

idk why defend toxic people - never understood this logic.

Permaban seems too much but at least you know, just give them a 15-minute break. They need it.

1 Like

if you define toxicity by 2 characters you live a very blessed life friend.

1 Like