Why is Mystery FFA a thing?

1 Like

Wait it’s back? Well there goes my motivation for playing Overwatch this week.

3 Likes

Same tbh.
Gonna play Junk’s revenge to get loot boxes n then that’s it for me for the week

2 Likes

They could at least fix bugged killcams before enabling this game mode again. Died 3 times in one game because I was stuck in the kill cam <3

I like it for a break from other modes

I love Mystery Heroes, and I love FFA, but I do not love Mystery FFA lol.

The one flaw with it is that in FFA, some heroes CLEARLY have an advantage which is normally ok. But here you just end up resenting the guy who got the good pick.

It’s like being at a friends house and they wanna play something but you get to use the controller missing 2 buttons and has a frayed cable. Woohoo!

5 Likes

By the love of jesus christ, blizzard makes for the MOST UNFUN DESIGN DECISIONS RECENTLY. How on EARTH could you make THIS ARCADE ROTATION. AFTER MAKING BIRGITTE AND GOATS A THING?. Seriously Black ops 4 is SO MUCH BETTER. PERIOD. After such a long time withoverwatch I am finally done playing. Even getting the last arcade lootboxes sucks now! Great!

1 Like

Becuase this game is run by idiots

yeah. Residentsleeper

Mode is fine, but it shouldn’t be replacing real DM and they should remove useless heroes like Zarya.

Every year I play DM on ana and give out candy… and this crap ruined it

1 Like

Oh no, you are going from one activision game to another, I’m sure they are furious

2 Likes

I actually like all the mystery hero options, death match and team match. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I’m not really a fan of total mayhem but I’m also not going to ask for it to be removed bc that’s sort of ridiculous

And then 6 players quit instantly because they had a hero they don’t like, reistancing, and then back to the menu.
Such great idea.

1 Like

…why did they join to begin with?

1 Like

Aww, the one-trick can’t one-trick :frowning:

2 Likes

Normally I wouldn’t say something like that, but…

If you don’t like it, dont play it. There is much more gamemodes in arcade to choose

2 Likes

Because trash modes like this took the place of normal FFA

1 Like

They joined just to leave because the other modes are Trash?

I prefer this to playing against 4 Doomfists, 4 McCrees and a hog or some other dumb combination of the ‘standard’ DM heroes every single time.

4 Likes

I will take the “standard DM heroes” over RNG simply because I know everyone is playing what they want to play and trying their best. Winning a mystery game doesn’t feel good because it probably took advantage of someone rolling a weak or unfamiliar hero. Making a good play just leaves you wondering if the other person was throwing, had no idea how to play that hero, etc. It would feel better if the mode was a Hanamura slot machine where some of the time a loot box would fall out and other times it would spawn 4 Moira damage orbs.

2 Likes