Why is it the silver border moiras

I had a game recently where i looked at the Moira in spawn before we started the round and said “I need healing, group up!” Using the wheel.

I was Reinhardt, mind you.

After that round i get a message from the Moira player:

“Wow chill, so toxic”

I wasn’t in the voice chat.

I wasn’t spamming voice lines.

In fact, at one point said Moira spammed the “Thanks” Button for about a minute straight whenever possible, making it less likely that anyone could even ask for help or ping the system.

OP, i understand. (For once)

But i don’t understand.

The actual problem i noticed in the match?
The DPS players, both in a double stack with each other, would stay about 30 meters from the point, and not move. Even to trigger overtime.

The Tanks and healers were pretty much decent in that match, until the needless throwing.

I’m not saying this has anything to do with Moira, but just like the throwing Mei i encountered a match later, it seems a lot of throwers tend to use Moira as a scapegoat when they want to appear to be helpful while doing nothing or intentionally throwing.

The Mei in question waited at spawn for half the round and constantly froze the door.

Explain that one.

1 Like

Ah, so it’s not just me lmao.

I really don’t get it. Maybe it’s just coincidence, but every time there’s a Moira player with a silver border, they act like it’s their first day playing the game. Running off to flank, clearly prioritizing damage in spite of what they claim, and only healing every now and then to save someone who happens to be in line of sight.

1 Like

:sunglasses: My main is a silver border, she does wayyy too much healing, you need her in your life, she’s queen

1 Like

As a silver border, I can confirm that I’m the latter :sunglasses:

1 Like

You created a thread, and posts, in a forum, a place of discussion, so yes, you did ask for his opinion infact.

Well someone has to make up for the dps not being able to kill stuff. :wink:

1 Like

I have 5 golds get on my level

1 Like

Bro, I got one of those Moira, got into a game where they were tanking and trolled them by going DPS Moira. They did not appreciate the humor as much as I thought they would.

1 Like

my question to you would be why does every diva under diamond play her like rein and never dive or be productive but hey I’m not allowed to question them or say they are playing passive because “that’s toxic” even though it’s “our” rating he’s throwing out the window getting demeched a trillion times getting 1 diva bomb a round. NTYYYY lolll

You asked for everyone’s opinion by using the forum.
High horse
And after reading the rest of this post it’s clear you are very young and have a lot to figure out.
Good luck;have fun

Healing gives 5xs more Ult than dps’ing on her. just saying. Im a moira that actually heals.

Do you have any idea how many times, i as a silver border moira, have gold healing over my other healer, im out of healing spray, orb is on cd and i do dps for exactly 1 second and the first thing i hear is “OmG DpS mOiRa’S AGAIN. Cant you HEAL!?”

Its at this point i BECOME pure dps moira. I wont let those ppl LIVE or WIN.

Regardless of their level, they are of the same skill level as you

Pftt… I run Bap and I almost never get the elims card but being in a game with a DPS Moira that pulls the damage or elim card is not at all uncommon up through Plat. This is by no means limited to Silver tier.

It can decide whether the team wins or not. The team is at a great disadvantage if she only damages.

and yet that’s what you’re doing to me right now :thinking:

There’s trash players in every role, my post was just an observation on how often dps Moiras are silver border and I just find that, pathetic? All those hours…just to be doing that smh

1 Like

I did not ask for his opinion on that specific reply he made, he made no comment towards my actual post, thanks

That’s also true, a lot of feeding and toxic dvas are silver border, of course not all silver border dvas are like this tho

I didn’t ask your opinion on my supposed high horse, but since you’re so adamant, show me how I acted like that?

The other person tried to infantilize me, as you’re doing now, and I simply told him to make an actual argument instead of resorting to insults.

You are so god damned angry

1 Like