Why is doom so op

doom is op i don’t know why because he is really broken and unkillable give me reason to up him when is not playing bc people just want him op to play

pls nerf doom thank you

First, this is not a bug so… Wrong session.
Then, if you think DF is so OP just use him and wreck the other team.
Last, DF is weak specially to CC and hack (Sombra counters him extremely hard as he needs his skills both to kill and survive).

Sombra says hi (20chars)

please do not sh!tpost in the bug report forums, this is for serious threads reporting bugs

Well really Sombra is kinda a counter to just about everyone, so saying she’s someone’s only counter isn’t exactly a good argument that they aren’t OP, though I will concede that she counters some characters (Doomfist, Tracer, Genji) harder than others. Even so, no other character has consistent instakill ability without needing to to aim for a headshot. He does need skill to not die right away when charging into a group of enemies, but the reduced cooldowns has made it so that even those without real skill in playing him are able to pull it off. I say that with confidence because I am terrible at him, but since the cooldown reduction I’m suddenly doing much better with him, which is great for people who suck at him like me, but makes dealing with the ones good at him even harder.

I’m not sure I’d say he’s in the for sure OP category, but they do need to fix it so that getting punched into stairs doesn’t count as a wall, or if I’m double jumping overtop of him as Genji because he’s charging, I still don’t somehow get hit with his punch.

Second, the argument of ‘well if he’s OP then you play him’ is completely unviable as a response. It completely throws out any potential fix for characters that are OP, because the ‘fix’ becomes to just have them on each team and then it’s balanced.

Doomfist isn’t OP at all. I don’t play him much (just here and there) but I never really have much trouble playing against him either. The only time I get dunked on by a doom is when he outranks me heavily.