Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

so Valk is good when comboed with other ults

When Nano-Blade is nearly 25% more powerful? And the hero casting it has better healing to boot? Are you kidding me? Valk-Blade is just as useless as Valk itself.

1 Like

except valk allows you to boost him while being pretty far away which is VERY different than boosting him and trying to stay alive by jumping around

I really want to know why you didn’t just simply say 20% more powerful

Why not stack them all~

Because other team stacks back, and you get wiped out. Ultimates, that can’t tank at least one enemy ultimate, usually considered useless.

2 Likes

I want a meta with damage boost, nano blade, super charger, and (big ult here)

I mean that’s like half the ults in the game still so yeah

1 Like

nanoblade has no use of the healing, unless the genji is already in the fight, the overbearing power you describe is pretty much releasing genji into the fray while already topped off, the value on nanoblade comes from the dmg boost and dmg resistance

Even still though, valk blade allows Genji to hit you for 150 and if he needs healing you can provide it plus your whole team gets those benefits, it’s honestly as if you purposedly want to see only the negative side on her ult, hmmm

Only one, actually. Even Coalescence and Nanoboost allow to tank ults for decent amounts of time. Especially since both heroes got ability to boost healing.

Because I need to work on my math, apparently.

I think just Dragonblade in that case

Every other ult pretty sure would just one shot. Nano Boost would only save a tank in some situations

Then you throw healing orb/biotic nade, and your teammate gets even more tanky.

Well not an option for Moira if already ulting or if it already went off screen but if they throw down all their massive burst then I think they could then survive hanzo’s ult for an extra second

You step out of the way, or use Transcendence, which is literally designed to stop graviton combos.

I thought we we’re discussing how their ults can counter ults lol

Easy test: can your support ult(possibly combined with your healing/other abilities from your kit) keep teammate alive through tactical visor? If yes, it’s strong enough. All 6 s of damage from 76.

This

I dunno

not 100% sure on the mechanics of his ult

like if he stills suffers from fall off and if he does how much damage does he get during the whole duration

I find all support ults in the current state of the game to be highly valuable/effective and ergo worth the effort to charge them

And here is where I’ll stop replying to you. You provide nothing objective, got a private profile, and don’t even properly counter people’s arguments.

1 Like

People wanted counters to mass rez. I mean, they already existed despite what some people may say, but here is a clear example of how it could be countered with a character that was added later. I don’t see that as a bad thing. Counters are a part of what this game is supposed to be about.

10 Likes