Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

Ana’s utility would still by far be better. Pacify wouldn’t nearly be as effective as sleep dart at rendering ultimates mute, not to mention it wouldn’t work on them all (I’ve sleept Mei mid-ult and had her ult cancelled). Anti Nade is probably the strongest utility in the game - a single well-placed nade can completely decide team fights (especially given how very little counterplay it has once it hits).

So no, I do not worry about Mercy’s utility overshadowing Ana. Rez on E is the only thing that’s actually doing that.

11 Likes

telling the devs to bring back mercy 1.0 is like telling Donald trump to stop being a president.

honestly if they did listen and brought her back my depression & mental problems will be cured

2 Likes

That’s a pretty creative idea!
Although I’m not too sure about the whole spirit motif, and how that goes with Mercy’s character, the general mechanics you suggest do sound interesting!

Would love if Rez was back as an ultimate

3 Likes

Im thinking about that right now as well. I know some console players and will talk with them about that.

As I’ve said before and I’ll say again:

Game Balance is no longer a priority at all, only making new “events (if you can even call them that)” and skins to bait players out of their money.

“But the game is in a good spot guys, we swear! Pay no attention to the stale as week old bagels meta that has infested the game so far! Pay no attention to how our balance team is comprised of three apes that we trained to doodle on blackboards for their bananas! It’s all balanced guys, we swear! Now, can I interest you in these NEW and EXCLUSIVE event only skins that are obtainable only from our (not totally rigged) lootboxes? Or perhaps you would like to buy a 30$ pass for OWL so you can get lackluster skins and a super cool exclusive emote?”

I am a console player, and while I love titanium’s mercy build, what button would that even use lmao.
Maybe hold right bumper once for dmg boost and tap twice for pacify??

Technically her reload-key is available when using her staff… so I guess in worst-case scenario we make it so she can only use it when her staff is equipped, like how Brigitte can only shield bash when her shield is up.

Lmao @Titanium!!
A YouTuber made a video about you!

10 Likes

Aria Rose is my bae.

3 Likes

Hi yes. Something is bothering me about your gif - who is the 6th player, and where are they?

Not going to lie I’ve always hated the idea of going nuclear with the mass ez
Look take your pick, soft counterplay or hard counterplay, the ability does not need both
So if you’re going to give it some awful feeling cast time then the least you can do for people who can somehow pull it off is to give the invuln for the remainder of the 2.7 secons of rez

You can’t use 2 ultimate’s at the same time. They either get Resurrected or get burst heals.

Invisible Sombra obviously. :wink:

3 Likes

How could I have forgotten?!
Thank-you!

2 Likes

Most ultimate have a delay or a cast time. Once you get used to it, it’s not that awful.

The way percentages work in this game the ability would need to be -50% to negate a Nano Boost or Supercharger as boosts to outgoing damage are additive rather than multiplicative.

At -33% net change is going to be +base(0.5-0.33) so a total output of 117% damage if both nanoed and pacified, just like the total output is 180% if nanoed and damage boosted.

I’m sorry, I don’t speak Math, can you take that in English? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On which button is Res currently?

The cast comes whit no movement penalty. So your not punished for using that Ult. On top of that, as BadWidowEU already said, Cast times don’t feel bad on other heroes as well.

You can see Tracer in the back on the roofs.

1 Like