Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

Here we go! Another nice and big Titanium thread!

290 Likes

146 Likes

Well thanks for the book about how mercy still. Needs a rework

148 Likes

I feel like it should be mentioned that I started doing a more comprehensive list of who “we” is. There’s just too many names for one person to do in a timely manner, but what I found is that the vast majority (of 15 that I saw, only 1 wasn’t trawling for infractions) of moderators who have read counts on par with forum monkey’s like me are the ones that lock threads or banish them to the Mercy thread. The ones looking for violations of the CoC are the only ones who technically read feedback, but that’s more to catch people breaking rules.

26 Likes

Thank you for this incredibly well written post, as always I am astounded at the effort and intelligence you pour into your writing.

After voting on the suggested abilties/ult, I have to say that I am quite in love with the Solution you have put forward. A balanced mass rez that promotes tempo rezzing and has ample counterplay, and a new E ability which requires skillful usage and doesn’t outshine other support heroes.

Also, the removal of Valkyrie gives Mercy weaknesses again, and moving rez off on an E ability further enforces her to being more niche and not a must pick.

Great work <3

149 Likes

Why are there 4 dps though?

17 Likes

Tracer is in the back fighting Reaper.

16 Likes

That is my point. The people reading the feedback (“we”) are people who have no authority in balance changes, or might not even be in contact with the developers at all.

57 Likes

It’s Quickplay.

Edit: And it’s a good Quickplay match too; most of the team is on the payload for once.

56 Likes

Ok. *picks Torbjörn * tORbjORN

9 Likes

Omg I just finished resurrect section…

20 Likes

Would you remove damage boost to compensate for Mercy’s higher mobility, new utility, consistent heals, and mass rez returning?

4 Likes

Pacify is such a cool ability idea. Blizz better not steal it for another character.

70 Likes

No.

55 Likes

Too late, Alexstrasza has it in hots

4 Likes

Then it’s too strong. You’re increasing the mobility and utility advantage she has over moira and Ana, and keeping her healing just as strong.

12 Likes

This is quite the post.
Glad the megavoid is practically dead… Hopefully.

22 Likes

I meant for this game. I thought that was obvious.

1 Like

I know. I was memeing

1 Like

Resurrect isn’t on an E anymore remember?

That’s a net decrease in utility.

67 Likes