Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

I am glad this was brought back, I know necro-ing is wrong but I missed all the regulars <3
Made some good friends with big and glorious ideas on this post and it was nice to discuss and share and meme with you all <3

2 Likes

Such nostalgia. This is THE thread to end all threads.

2 Likes

You got that right! The op could probably qualify as a thesis.

Dr. Titanium, PhD in Mercyology :grin:

6 Likes

I wonder if there is anyone out there that read the entire post. Other than the devs, of course. They totally read it all.

Hey op, how did you get those arrows in? I’d love to use them for future posts.

I’m not the op but you can do this

[details="Title of the section"]
Text
[/details]

and it appears as

Title of the section

Text

Check This thread to see more about it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s good to see this thread still kickin’.

1 Like

IDK, if that last part is true but then again it has been half of since forever since this post was made so maybe.

As for me I read the full post (but not all the comments thou) a long time ago, but IDK how many other people get this where you read or watch something, but after a long time you blank on the details.

1 Like

Ah titanium, how the mercy forum community misses you!

11 Likes

What’s up with all the sudden Mercy talk recently? Did I miss anything? :eyes:

1 Like

This thread aged well

Just realization, that because Mercy was only healer, that worked great for spread out comps, she won’t ever be viable.

Blizzard knows that too - and that’s why they won’t do anything.

Mercy rework forum, oh how I missed you.

2 Likes

I always loved the disparity between titanium’s threads and arias…

2 Likes

Only a month into 2020, WW3 and a virus pandemy looming and we still have environmental problems to solve.

But I know this thread will survive.

2 Likes

Yeah, Titanium’s posts are routinely very well-thought out and very loquaciously express the problems with Mercy. It’s too bad that Aria gave the devs the scapegoat they need to basically ignore all that feedback, though–not that they wouldn’t have, anyway, just she gave them some level of justification for it.

Maybe someday. We can hope.

9 Likes

Considering this past 18 months, Blizzard and hope are like oil and water. I think the most we can expect is a paid Mercy skin and/or OW cash-grab.

But do recall hoping they would read Titanium’s post and take action on Mercy, but that’s probably not what the shareholders want nor the OW team owners.

As they say follow the money.

2 Likes

I think we have to live with sad fact - Mercy will never be great again. Mainly because comp she creates(spread out comp) is drastically different from other comps, which encourage grouping up.

Probably some streamer.

we can hope, you know

2 Likes