Why I have lost all of my faith in blizzard as competent game devs

It is commonly known that no matter what happens in the game that blizzard can always find a way to completely screw your favorite hero (I.e mercy and her rez, torb and his scrap.) but with the rampant meta of stun locking your enemies to death the game is not fun. Take sym for example people who actually play her complain she has no defensive capabilities and poor offense ones but still they changed her primary fire to the stupid beam, which had piss poor damage at 65 to start and it only capping at 195 over time. But now they decided to nerf it so it starts as weak as a Winston and she’s supposed to be a damage hero. And let’s not forget the fact that they are to scared to step on toes and give into the sjw community that plays this game instead of the people who actually know what there doing and how to play FPS games. Because having two Egyptian women in the game plus a Hispanic one but no according to “the community” “we need a black women in the game” not to mention that we have cultural and ethnic representation that is unheard of in the gaming community. But watch if you somehow see this I’m calling it now the next hero they release is gonna be a black woman and she’s probably gonna be dps because we need more of those. Just a note for a mod If they see this that was a joke quit with the dps spam.