Why I could never make it to Masters

Well, germany, main locations being near Karlsruhe in the south and Darmstadt more to the south-west of germany.

Btw. thx for taking the time to try to argue with such reasoning like blue-posts or technical know-how. Though, since I played multiple games in the past (without this problem), I don’t believe it to be the problem you mentioned.

You can return during the hero selection screen countdown before the prematch begins (though this is difficult to do as there 30 seconds or less to do so). However, any time after that up to the first minute of match time is the match cancelation phase in the leaver system. Remember the game feels it is more important to make sure the 11 other players have a chance for a fair match and rather cancel the current match and give them a chance to find a new one rather than risk having to play with a player who is already showing signs of leaver/disconnection behavior.

Now as I said, after a minute, the match is then considered “official” and will play out, this is because it is not fair for the team without the leaver to have their time wasted (especially if they were winning), but in that phase it then grants the opportunity for the leaver to return until the match completes.

Its a balance to find what is fair for the most number of players in any given match, it can’t be fair for everyone, but I believe this system is as balanced as it can be to keep Overwatch truly competitive for the community as a whole.

Well bear in mind, there have been noted issues in the European region overall. For example three nights ago. The overall region had a network node just before Blizzard’s network provider go bad and was disconnecting a high majority of players in Overwatch. This took time for Blizzard to troubleshoot and reach out to the appropriate providers to fix. So this would be one example of where it is not the game server, but it is not the end user either. I will say though for all parties involved, its annoying as hell to figure out and resolve.

SR is the least of my concern. I just play casually. A loss is a loss. A win is a win. I choose whoever I desire to play. I am not going to play another role because someone decides to choose a dps. Could careless what he/she chooses. I choose who I want to play. They can work around me if that’s how serious they want xD

There’s no loss to anyone in the scenario I proposed.