Why I can not praise anyone in the game or apologize?

There is no chat on ps4

Can you do this in the middle of a teamfight when callouts are valuable?

I can do a simple button press and a flick in a general direction when it’s a communication wheel.
Can’t type an essay. Hell, even a single word would stop me in my tracks and make me easier to kill.

yeah, but you can still make call outs but if people don’t come into voice chat they can’t hear you.

I do think the scroll wheel should be customisable. Escpecially for console.

No, a ‘Sorry’ voiceline is urgent. Many have been patiently waiting for new additions to the comm wheel since launch. They were needed 3 years ago and they’re still needed now.

I do. But the goal here is not just to make it more convenient but foster a more positive and interactive gaming experience.

And they will also be used as intended and to genuinely say ‘thanks’, ‘sorry’, or ‘nice job!’.

It’s a communication tool like text chat or a mic. You can use all of them to be a jerk, that doesn’t mean the game shouldn’t have these options to communicate.

1 Like

I’ve found that there’s little time to actually do this during a game. Unless you’re using an app, which can be really slow, all you really have is the 10 seconds while you’re respawning. Why not just add it to the communication wheel? Seems harmless to me.