Why genji got buffed, his pickrate and winrate is ok

but soldier 76 still IN THE BOTTOM FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS BLIZZARD, STOP USING QUICK PLAY TO BALANCE THE GAME, QUICK PLAY IS FOR HAVING FUN, people who play quick play, is just for fun, not going super sweaty trying the best comp to win, soldier 76 have 4 HARD COUNTERS, he literally is unplayable af meanwhile genji get buff, jesus, who are behind those changes, soldier playstyle should be like i dont know, APEX LEGENDS, he should be super fast movements with his kits, but he is slow af at eveytrhing shoooting have too much rng spread, using abilities deny you to shoot, visor is slow af and is just trash overall. but hey buff genji for no reason.

3 Likes

The real question is why did any of them received any changes? Like these changes are not in the right direction.

3 Likes

isn’t soldier right next to genji in winrate and pickrate? imagine if people acted like this when they buffed soldier. jesus.

3 Likes

They just made it easier for genji to counter soldier. Have fun with that, hope that 5 hps from your teammate moira will help you

1 Like

is not even nearly close, are you blind or something?

https ://imgur.com/a/0UqUZZG

That’s if we’re going off stupid Overbuff stats though. Actual winrate is probably very diff for both.

pickrate:
genji: 2.96%
soldier: 2.38%
echo: 2.20%

winrate:
Genji: 50.22%
Soldier: 49.50%
Echo: 50.40%

i just take from master level, i dont know what sr is that, amd soldier is 1.40 and genji is 2,80

that’s overall, because when i sort by rank people accuse me of manipulating stats in my favor :slight_smile:

Genji needs buffs and Moira needs rebalancing the only change I think is dumb is the echo nerf, the hanzo buff is fine I guess

That moira rebalancing is not it.

1 Like

I agree on the front of soldier. Reduce his bloom, increase his mag, something.
I also just don’t get how they ignore heroes like Sombra, sym, bastion, dva, Doom, orisa, Junkrat, hammy, etc
Their favoritism has always annoyed me, but now it’s starting to just piss me off.

1 Like

Soldier should reload while sprinting, but they’d have to do some change s so those who abuse his seizure sprint mechanic can’t anymore.

1 Like