Why don't Torb speak Swedish?

Actually, we are planning to add some Portuguese voice lines for Lúcio in the future!

171 Likes

Will Jonny be the one delivering them by chance?

4 Likes

When can we expect some lore for Zenyatta?

12 Likes

Uhhhh ‘Egyptian’ isn’t really a language (anymore at least).

Ana speaks some Arabic so if Pharah were to follow suit, she too would speak Arabic.

6 Likes

but why dont most heroes speak in their native language when playing in german n stuff

Yes!

(Post must be at least 20 characters.)

86 Likes

Alright as a Brazilian I’m extremely pumped! Thanks, Michael! <3

8 Likes

Same reason Hanzo’s VA doesn’t speak Japanese, the VA’sndont know their native language for their characters.
Not all Characters can be Fluent in their characters Natove language like Sombra’s or Genji’s

Wooo! Thanks Michael!

i cant believe game devs arent exempt from the 20 character limit youd think they would be

20 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait. :smile:

FINALLY! Yes c: I wanted this since forever!

Thank you! His brazilian VA is also great. Glad you guys are giving him a chance to show up in the original game

SWEET!!!
#20characters

His ultimate in portuguese is the best thing is this game :rofl:

3 Likes

In before people complain if his Portuguese is not good, despite asking for him to try

2 Likes

Zarya does indeed, but her Russian is accented. I think her VA has a Bulgarian background? And, while both Slavic, Russian and Bulgarian are two very different languages. But the general gist is there so I’m still pretty happy with her.

Wow, even Blizz is poking fun at the character limit

3 Likes

As a brazilian, I’m glad to hear that! Now, while we still have time, can please we delete the part of the lore that says Lúcio is a hockey player? This sport doesn’t really “exist” in Brazil. You probably wanted to run away from the brazilian soccer player cliché, but culturally speaking hockey makes 0 sense. If anyone in Brazil plays hockey it’s some rich people in some specific rich club that has an arena for that. That doesn’t sound like Lúcio.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have to fit the same limits we do. So while certainly a funny jab, was probably needed to be able to post the reply in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue: