Why does everyone say orisa

Needs help or buffs ??? She feel fine to me and the fire speed is awesome and I don’t have a hard time with her ??

I’m just curious cuz to me she feels fine

Never heard anyone say this, in my opinion she feels great to play

2 Likes

It’s in some of the forums from reading , a lot of people say she’s weak and needs buffs for some reason ?

Orisa is already OP. Not only does she have a decent shield but she also has a puppy and no-one can shoot a puppy unless they have no soul… like Mei players. :thinking:

7 Likes

Statistically she is very bad.

6 Likes

Cause she’s been nerfed into oblivion. Her defense is non existent and if she’s just a glorified DPS why not use hog or zarya, simply put, she needs her defense capabilities back. So out fortify back on a 8 second cooldown, let the ability bodyblock damage (things like dva bomb or junk nades) and then give halt at least 6 meters. And then nerf her damage if need be cause her damage output is the only thing carrying her. And for the love of god let her use halt without interrupting reload

2 Likes

Yo that’s facts I never thought of that, I mean nevermind her tissue paper shield, her dog gives her more protection jus based off the enemies morals (of course is there’s a mei player but don’t forget bastion players also lack a soul)

1 Like

This
She’s statistically garbage. Anyone who says she’s fine is just biased against her. She clearly needs buffs, anecdotes should not determine balance.

4 Likes

I have a soul… I love dogs! I just also love playing Bastion.

1 Like

I personally play her and ima main tank and I think she’s 100 percent fine MAYBE I would like a bigger extent for hault but other then that she’s fine , she’s playable not enough to destroy teams or think she’s a throw pick , not every hero with have a crazy pick rate all the time is how I see it , I would focus on ALL THE OTHER TANKS

Like D.vas DM is only 10M , hogs Fire rate is really bad , sigmas cc isn’t good enough and he’s to weak to play in my opinion and just all the tanks in general feel underpowered

You have to look at statistics to get actual hero power. You can’t rely on how they feel. How good you are at the hero and your ranking are large factors. You could feel like Orisa is ok merely because you are much better at playing Orisa than other heroes.

I am sorry to say but bastion is the bane of my existence when my teammates lack any brain cells so I’d rather just have him turned into a tank cause he’s just so poorly balanced right now

2 Likes

She might “feel” fine, but her damage and shield health have not changed. It makes it harder for her to be a factor of deterrence when the team is pushing towards her since they can easily trample over her right now.

2 Likes

Idk why but I laughed so hard at this :rofl:
you just said it so casually XD

1 Like

Pop off yourself, but ya she really took a nose dive and blizzard we’re all like :open_mouth: even though they act like they didn’t just destroy every aspect of her existence

1 Like

Honest to god I quit playing overwatch for three months cause of 1. Awful balance and 2. Teammates just not knowing how to play lmao. I’ve had the dumb DPS on my team try to play someone like a hanzo into a bastion, orisa, rein, mercy comp like what…

1 Like

They should let her gallop so at least she can run away from the one tracer that is single handedly destroying her, cause we all know that piece of cardboard called a “shield” ain’t doing anything

Actually I came from when there was no role Q and it was open Q , so to climb I had to know how to play every single role and a lot of hero’s to a playable level , maybe it is because I’m good with the hero , but if that’s the case ? Wouldn’t it be better for people just to learn her like the new brig when they changed her and adapt ?

No I totally get that, those times are specifically when I pick Bastion actually. When I notice they aren’t grouping up. I have to be opportunistic basically

Orisa is a bit of an issue. First off she is slow with zero ability to maneuver or escape. She walks back from spawn at the default speed without so much as a 1m dash to speed it up. This automatically puts her behind the likes of rein who can charge what 30m in a straight line if the map allows it. A tank with a slow back from spawn walk never feels good.

She has only 450 hp and a 600hp shield that is easily by passed. She can’t reposition the shield if the field changes for a long time either. The dmg from her gun is pretty high, but expect to miss most your shots due to projectile speed, spread etc.

With no other offensive abilities Orisa’s time to kill is pretty slow and will generally lose most 1v1 situations at anything closer than mid range. I think the final nail the coffin is her ult. It’s handy… but pretty low impact. Easily destroyed and easier to avoid.

50% dmg boost to all in range seems cool, but if you look at the numbers of “Dmg boosted” it’s rarely that high. In general her shield can’t hold out very long and her dmg isn’t high enough to scare off the enemies.

People never fear Orisa, they just walk up and kill her. People fear Rein. He has insta kill charge, he has firestrike/hammer to kill people in a few seconds. Orsia lacks the teeth and is all bark with no bite.

Edit: I would like to point out at her proper range, mid to long Orisa would be a great tank. Problem is OW is all about points, objectives and the tank leading from the front. Meaning Orisa can’t sit back and provide covering fire 99% of the time.

2 Likes