Why does cree need 225 hp?

the fact that this hero has 225 hp is actually a game changer. and i dont understand where is the need to give this hero 225 hp when he is already unbalanced. what makes blizzard not making a change about that?

8 Likes

mccree was given 225 hp because ashe had a larger damage output so (before hitscan falloff nerf) in order to level the playing field between the two heroes the buff was given.

at this point now though ashe is hot garbage, in fact more hot than the dynamite she throws.

3 Likes

Only Sombra has a worse win rate than Mcree according to overbuff. He has gone from one of the best DPS to one of the worst in 3 months.

1 Like

because there was one tank heavy meta and dps mains found that utterly unacceptable and have demanded tank nerfs and dps buffs only every since

4 Likes

More like everyone found it unacceptable. Two years of GOATS was enough to make everyone quit watching owl because GOATS is not interesting.

3 Likes

goats was the best meta because you had to think about what you did no BS dps

6 Likes

You’re implying other heroes/roles don’t have to think about what they’re doing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

his health isn’t the reason for this though, its more that he just cant compete with the legs and if you’re in a situation where the legs aren’t worth picking then why would you play cree?

1 Like

Yeah how could a winrate be close to 50 when everybody plays it

Idk i really dont know man but lets assume hes weak 1Head

He could stay at 225 if fth was nerfed

3 Likes

Mei, Bastion, McCree & Reaper all need health nerfs to 200 there is not need for them to have any more than that

2 Likes

This. DPS main tears are the reason the game is in such a bad place and the reason OW2 is looking like a dumpster fire

2 Likes

every change since goats has decreased the cognitive demand of dps and increased the cognitive demand of tanks and supports

2 Likes

Because of low mobility. From overbuff stat, mccree still has a bit high death per 10min number compares to other heros.

1 Like

It’s because of his position in team fights. Every other mid-close range DPS has an escape, recovery, or mobility cooldown. What does mccree have? His output.

4 Likes

Considering DPS is still the least impactful role in the game, I really don’t agree with your statement.

But I definitely agree that supports are forced to work much harder.

dps are the least impactful only on a macro scale, however they have the most visceral effect on the game.

Instinct doesn’t translate to high value unless you really know what you’re doing though.

That’s like saying why does torb turret need 250hp

Why isn’t Torbs turret health pool considered armor? :astonished:

maybe it has 125hp and it IS considering armor…

1 Like