Why does Blizzard force losses?

I don’t know how people can take him seriously… He has a 1.10 K/D on Brig, who he mains. I feel like it’s not his main account and he’s just trolling, especially with a name such as DPS

1 Like

Considering how you have some specific dps (widow, hanzo, genji, tracer) with amazing winrates and stats, and then trash on others
I’m suspecting you got boosted to a higher rank, and are now blaming blizzard that you, in fact, did not belong in the rank you got boosted to

2 Likes

Players force losses not Blizzard.

Self - salt, tilt, tunnel vision, refuse to switch
Team - salt, tilt, tunnel vision, refuse to switch, de-rank, boost, throw, smurf

Feeling - Blizzard forced me to lose…
Reality - random team and inconsistent behavior causes random situations that makes it feel out of your control.

Solution- play with friends or build a comp team and only comp with them, never solo or random teams.

I’m high silver low gold and climbed from bronze since season five to get here (gold 2000sr). I may drop back to silver or I may climb a bit more but at least I’ll be playing with my team and friends while doing so.

It’s funny you bring that up. Why should a fast food place be selling coffee that causes third degree burns. It’s not like she was some special case, if anyone were to have spilled said coffee, they would have been caused the same harm. She also started out by only suing for medical bills

2 Likes

I’m not sure the games forces losses in any way but your chances to win or lose a game depend on the day and time you play in comp.

From experience, I’ve learned that playing comp on a Sunday is never the best day to win games. A lot of throwers, leavers and flamers usually play that specific day (I don’t know why).

One tip I can also give to you is to avoid starting another game after you’ve finished one, whether it was won or lost. Give it like 2-3 minutes or even 5 min before starting another game, especially if you’re Diamond (10% of the community) or Master (3% of the community) as there are less different people for the matchmaking.

If you start a new game too fast, you have way more chances to play with the same people from your previous game. If you happen to have very toxic people in your team, give it like 10 minutes before using the matchmaking again.

Last tip I can give you : avoid playing late at night or early in the morning because there are less people online which means the system has trouble finding and balancing a game. I remember I had a few games with a mix of 3 different ranks and sometimes it wasn’t even balanced (3 Masters and 3 diamonds VS 2 Master - 3 diamonds and one plat).

If you’re really trying your best to climb, have a break after 3 losses in a row. It usually gets worse the more you insists on playing and making up for the previous game.

Here is how they force losses and wins, now question arises, why? The answer is if you have 20% win% you will probably not play for more then a couple of months without improving, with closer to 50%, well i think less people will quit. And there are many more bad people in the game then they are good ones. Hurr Durr, question answered for over a year. Just look it up mate.

edit: just be carefull what you wish for , everybody thinks they are in the part of community that gets F-ed up by this, while most of us sadly are in the other one.

I’ve debunked Cuthbert multiple times that it’s gotten to the point that he straight up ignores my posts. He won’t address the part where I show that he intentionally took a Scott Mercer quote completely out of context to use as “evidence” of his handicapping theory.

2 Likes

Rarely do people actually stay higher. A lot of the time they are back where they were within a few hundred games

1 Like

They dont force losses, if you are at a 50% winrate you are playing with people at the same skill level as you.

2 Likes

They are the same skill level but Blizzard purposefully makes the matches 1 sided.

1 Like

Got any proof of that? Why am i able to make an account and climb back to the rank i belong? Shouldn’t the one sided teams stop me from doing that?

2 Likes

Because Blizzard knows what rank you should be at. Blizzard thinks I should be silver when they’re wrong.

I bet you if i logged on your account it would be diamond in less than a day.

2 Likes

Nice try but I’m not going to let you steal my account.

Didnt say i would log on your account though ha gottem have fun in silver its rough down there i heard :slight_smile: but ive never been down there

3 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t “think” anything. What rank do YOU think you should be in?

Also, your Competitive Play profile looks suspicious as hell. Does only one person play on that account?

3 Likes

Just ignore this guy…check his dps hero stats lol. He’s either trolling or currently getting boosted :smiley:

3 Likes

DPS you have a 19% Winrate in brig who is your main a 26% on rein who is your second main. I don’t think it’s blizzards fault that you’re losing. If anything you’re the person who is put on to the team TO HANDICAP it.

1 Like

Dude, he has a 1.10 K/D on Brig. He’s either throwing on this account and trolling the forums or this is his main account

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/DPS-11511?mode=competitive

Check his DPS stats, and then his non-DPS stats. I don’t think only one person plays on that account, or this is extreme-level smurfing.

1 Like