Why Do You Have A Backbone For The Wrong Reasons? [MEGA-THREAD] (Updated 7/20/18)

Lol you literally play the most broken characters in this game, change would be a bad thing for you, wouldn’t it?

5 Likes

Well, they did use a bad reasoning for why they nerfed storm arrows. The real reason should of been “hanzo outclasses every other dps except widowmaker with storm arrows and is being reigned in.” Lets face it though, hanzo is only going to stop being a top tier dps if hes gutted into the ground and mercy/zen become worthless. Even with his damage nerf to SA due to mercy/zen he still one shots or 2 shots over half of the roster easily.

As to brigitte and the brawlette meta. Brigitte is really not op, as seen in owl on her strongest patch her comp has blatant weaknesses and maps it isnt good on. Hanzo is the reason the brawlette meta is so dominant rn. Before hanzos rework brawlette had one major weakness, lack of synergized strong ranged burst damage. Hanzo fills in that weakness so now the brawlette meta really has none.

10 Likes

True but its the fact that they mentioned Tracer or Pilot D.va when we all know they’re the only 150 HP Heroes. Also even after the nerf it still does kill people with attack boost but do you kind of get what I was trying to say?

2 Likes

yea i get whatcha meant. I’m just giving my opinion on these things

1 Like

I believe Brigitte isn’t OP when I was saying that she was OP I meant as in the community said she was so why aren’t you nerfing her like you did to others.

1 Like

I concur, I’m surprised brigitte didnt get gutted like doomfist and roadhog 3.0 when the complaints were far fiercer. I think the nerfs werent hard because blizzard learned their lesson, and they want to keep her meta changing.

8 Likes

If they used that reasoning instead, you would see people spam the forums to buff the other DPS Heroes instead to compensate and their pickrate dropping becAuse people thinking the Heroes are :poop:

Well, mccree is obviously going to get buffed sometime, or reworked. His roll and ultimate are beyond :poop: and are only good in reload. FTH is also pretty worthless high tier except for shield breaking, even then.

2 Likes

Beautiful post.

Doubt anyone will actually respond to it, but still wonderfully written. You are absolutely 100% correct about everything you talked about.

14 Likes

i responded to it, i think its a great post.

1 Like

And of course, you’re the one who judge which one is wrong. O’ great lord of reason.

I think this post is accurate, blizzards balance decisions are very concerning, from the post they’ve proven to be contradicting themselves.

10 Likes

The nerf to storm arrow was intended to reinstate a weakness to Hanzo that they had covered when they introduced the ability in the first place, the slower draw speed.

Tracer and Pilot D.va’s weakness isn’t storm arrows, they weren’t a part of the original design of them nor are they part of those characters. Yes, it added an indirect buff to them but that wasn’t them covering a weakness inherent to Tracer and Pilot D.va, it was reinstating something that has always been a weakness of Hanzo.

1 Like

Something to bring up about the post with blizzard wanting weaknesses, how come tracer went so long before getting a laughably weak nerf and getting a “hard” counter like brigitte. Tracer before brigitte had 0 hard counter, and her soft counters were easily avoidable. A competent enough tracer had 0 weaknesses. A very good tracer rn isnt even hard countered by brigitte alone, its the combo of brig and SA hanzo that has killed tracer.

3 Likes

And when Sombra became that hard counter she was nerf and made even worst in the Tracer match up than before.

12 Likes

well, sombras recent nerfs were not because of tracer players complaining. Tank players were made utterly useless, it was the tank players that complained. Can you imagine if sombra stayed the way she was and brigitte came into the meta? No one would play tanks. It would make them completely unplayable

Yeah but the pro players said Brigitte does that to tanks and that she will destroy the league. Look at her now. Also even if Sombra was the same she wouldn’t do much because of Hanzo anyway.

7 Likes

Sombra unlike brigitte has the best CC in the game if it fully goes through, brigitte is limited in range with sb, and pro players are wrong a lot, but i can say this as an ex tank main, if the strongest CC in the game stayed the same when brigitte also got into the meta, tanks would be worthless due to the severe lack of anti CC.

We still don’t even know after the nerfs for Sombra because she’s buggy. Once the bugs are gone then what? Also Sombra right now has nothing and being a tank player in general in this game takes courage because tanks get bullied all the time in this game and Zenyatta makes tanks squishy.

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful post. Wish it had more views.

12 Likes