Why do i have genji's new skin?

I played like half of genji’s challenge since i don’t care about him or his skins. And i was too busy to finish his challenge. I thought about finishing it just in case, but decided not to. And today i logged in and noticed i could equip his new skin, even though I didn’t finish his weekly challenge. This must be a bug right? I guess the skin will be removed from my items.

Maybe someone hacked in to your account at the end of his week, just to farm this skin, but its not sign of good faith, just that they are in the shadows, watching you, knowing your account well, you cant hide, and genji will forever be reminder of that…

Or it is a bug, and yea since you mentioned it im sure they look in to that.

1 Like

It was 24 games played in almost any mode plus a win counted for 3 plays. Maybe you just got it without noticing.

The weird thing is that i checked a few hours before his challenge ended and i saw that i hadn’t finished his challenge, and i thought to myself “oh well whatever” since i don’t play him. It’s so weird.

Now i’m starting to question my memory and sanity lol.

If you played junkenstein event - it had bug that didn´t count wins. They fixed it. Maybe with that fix it counted your games, that didn´t count due bug before.

1 Like

You have moved to the prime dimension.
Welcome.

Did you play at significant amount of the Junkenstein’s Revenge modes (of any type) during week 1? If so, you may have been credited with the necessary number of play points after they fixed the bug with not earning the play points by playing that mode in sucession (something they said they would try to do).

1 Like

I only played that mode. Makes sense