Why did my aim suddently get so worse (read my last thread for more info)

i started playing widow again and i was doing decently, hitting my shots and this was all in like the first two months of finally playing her seriously. some games i would even carry as her. but now, i have no clue what happened my aim feels so floaty and kinda sluggish (all my settings are on low and my sens is decently high and i didnt change anything about my dpi). i know alot of my posts have been about my aim but i just wanna get to the bottom of why my aim feels so off, it pisses me off because not even a week and a half i was hitting headshots like crazy but now it seems i BARELY miss the target, its like 1cm away from their body. could this be caused by me accidently dropping my mouse? as i did drop it quite recently and around that time my aim feels off, or am i just crazy lol? any help would be appreciated because i lowkey dont wanna play the game because of this as i feel like i just got worse.

Your game might be on windowed.

nope, i usually play fullscreen or borderless window. i personally HATE windowed as i have some dumb black rectangles on the sides of my screen

Could also have laptop doing dual screen.

Or maybe need to redo performance settings.

1 Like

i use to play laptop dual screen, as in id plug my laptop into a monitor and it felt horrible. ill try to redo performance settings tho, tysm :slight_smile:

GUIDE: Maximizing System Performance for Overwatch (PC)

Did you happen to turn on the new Nvidia Reflex option that came out? That might have some impact on your aim.

Check again just in case, it sometimes switched to windowed if you alt-tab. I had the same issue and that fixed it for me.

wait what, ive never heard of that, where can you find it?

It is called “Nvidia Reflex” in the video settings right under “Display performance Stats”, but its off by default, so unless you turned it on that wouldn’t be the issue your having.

P.S. Here is more information on what Nvidia Reflex is: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/reflex-low-latency-platform/

1 Like