Why did Blizzard patched 'Oneshot Roadhog' back into the game + a higher fire rate?

The changes to Roadhog probably were not entirely about balance.

Roadhog isn’t a useful character without a one shot combo when his kit isn’t design to help the team. (Honestly he’s not that great compared to the other tanks with it)

Roadhog’s one shot combo design however also happens to be annoying as can be especially in matches with limited team play. Roadhog didn’t need team play to kill you and you needed it to kill him. (However, due to the amount he fed in this process I don’t think his winrate was that impressive)

I would guess it came back because the audience Blizzard wants doesn’t mind the hook combo.

Do note that the total damage it had before isn’t back it’s just that it can be more reliable as a kill than it was prior to the changes.

he has always had the ability to oneshot he just was considered a troll pick for a while

Because the developers don’t know what tf they’re doing as far as balancing the game goes.

The game is designed to play with MOBA mechanics; TANK, DPS, SUPPORTS.

They eliminated every kind of SUPPORT and replaced them with HEALERS because derp. They misplaced most of the DPS into a confused state of worthlessness and boosted the damage capability of all the tanks leading toward the GOATs meta which is just beyond ridiculous, and still leave some heroes completely useless in all regards.

It is my personal belief that the developers of this game are players themselves, well that’s obvious, but they buff/nerf heroes according to what they personally prefer according to the heroes they like to play, to benefit only themselves. Forget the entire rest of the community. We the players are just free bug-testers for the developers in their game. And for OWL.

Don’t even think about talking about nerfing Genji in any shape or fashion, because the moderators on these forums will ban you for it.