Why Cant I be in OpenDivision

can someone at blizzard tell why i can be in OpenDivision I Mean i Go To the site i select Europe cause i play that region it says Registration Open (in Green) I can make teams and all but my country is not mention
these are the countries mention and i live in pakistan i can play in europe and all but cant play open division but then if anyone who is top500 and is not in the list would he be contacted i mean its not fair or like if i can access europe i m still counted i mean INDIA is there and PAKISTAN is next to INDIA

1.1 Eligibility. To compete in the 2018 Overwatch Open Division Season 2 as a “player”, one must:
1.1.1 have an active Blizzard Account that is in good standing;
1.1.2 reside in the Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia,
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus,
Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary,
Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Macedonia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand,
Nicaragua, Norway, Paraguay, Peoples Republic of China, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal,
Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore,
Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand,
Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
(“ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES”);

i mean INDIA is there so Pakistan Should be i mean I M Getting the Sign Up Open Division and everything i can make team and everything then what is the problem PLEASE BLIZZARD there still people who play OVERWATCH here i mean other games has notice Pakistan and even have SouthAsian SERVERS BUT IM Not talking at least i m playing in euro so i should be counted someone please answer a official please thank you

Mod edit: Removed the “Blizzard” portion of your post title. Calling out individual developers or the development team in your title or post is against our forum guidelines. Doing this may result in a temporary suspension of forum posting privileges. Please focus on discussion of the feedback/suggestion in your thread.

1 Like

Certain countries are restricted primarily due to legal reasons. It’s frustrating, but more often than not, that country’s laws have something in place that make events like these impractical to provide.

Man if Moldova, the poorest and most alcoholic country of Europe can make the list, you must really live in a huge trash hole.
*I’m from Moldova, I get to trash it

your right but cs and other games have servers in my country i mean i was playing cs b4 i came to overwatch so i dont think Country Policies are at issue

Not with playing the video game, but with running a esports event like this can. Some other games may be able to run tournaments in your countries, but there can be something so miniscule that prevents this one. Its stupid but its life.

i get it but blizzard should do something at least answer me i thought they do that i mean is there any other way to be pro and if just saying if anyone in that case be top500 will that person be a pro i mean i know some people who also does not have there country mention and they give 12hrs a day to this game

As I said, it’s usually a country’s laws that make them ineligible. Unfortunately there is no way to get a direct answer on this on the forums as this is not involving Overwatch itself but a eSports program that is technically operated by third party.