Why can't genji be nerfed?

Dumbest argument ever, please stop to think for five seconds. If he gets good and the Genji gets good, the Genji still wins. Flusssshhh there goes your amazing retort down the drain…

It’s not that he can’t, it’s that he doesn’t need them

Everything Genji does puts him at risk of dying. The only thing that stops this is deflect.

Deflect being on cooldown while also being his only method of defense (which is easily countered by CC) is a huge weakness that people should capitalize on.

Wrong, a good flashbang by a good mccree and genji is dead instantly. There goes your amazing argument.

1 Like

Yeah except pro genji vs mccree is pretty much even. You keep flushing m8

Wrong yet again, you’re acting as if genji is unbeatable which is simply not the case as shown in the example I just gave you. And it doesn’t even have to be mccree, he can be killed by monkee, moira, a good widow hanzo or other good DPS player. But no please keep acting like genji is this unstoppable killing machine who is completely uncounterable

Well, he can be countered easily with Brigitte right now. The issue is that Brigitte killed half of the game just to make possible to deal against him

Amazing arguments today.

How about worry what I’m saying not what you “feel like im acting, like.”

So what you’re saying is the better player wins the 1v1?

Where’s the issue?

In my opinion the more skilled player winning the duels is the epitome of a skill reliant hero and balance in a game.

If you lose to a Genji then he outplayed you and vice versa. It’s how all 1v1s in this game should be.

Well, he is not a must pick. But if the enemy team have Genji, he forces your support to swap to Brigitte.

He is not a must pick, he bring us a must pick. That’s why I think that would be easier if they have nerfed all dives properly

Of course you’d back off now since you’ve lost your very silly argument, nice try tho :+1:

1 Like

You mean good mccree vs an equally good genji?
Good genji always win

You’ve never watched T500/GM gameplay if you actually believe that’s true. Matter of fact the most recent time I watched agilities play (one of the best genjis) he was mechanically outplayed by the enemy mccree (munchkin) Good attempt at making it seem like your narrative is true tho👍

1 Like

Not anymore. Now Genji has an advantage against her.

Ooh, ok ok.
Not always win, just 99% of the time.

Now it’s balanced

He has too many things in his kit to be skill reliant.

Lol and where did you get that statistic? Nowhere? Lmao keep making stuff up to fit your narrative bud :joy:

No dude. Munchkin killed agilities, right? So it’s balanced! I got it

How much i hate Genji and his stereotypical Mains i really must say you are so wrong Genji already got alot nerfs. And i really must say i will ever hate him but he finally feels balanced because he got some counters and some of his issues that has make him OP finally got fixed. There is no more nerfs needed

Explain.

I’d argue having more things in a kit on any given hero makes them more skill reliant due to the decision trees it then creates.