Why can widow do 300 damage?

Your question has been answered dude. Move along.

etc. etc. etc. At this point you’re just arguing to argue.

5 Likes

Unless there’s a Torbjorn, or a Brigitte, in which case Widow has been rendered useless and dumped in the trash can simply by one of these heroes existing on the enemy team.

I’m assuming you mean armor here, and the point is that they increase the amount of damage required to kill a hero, because Widowmaker isn’t the only hero in the game. It also prevents 200HP targets from being killed with two bodyshots from Widow (which, by the way, constitute about 85% of the 44% of Widowmaker shots that even hit anything, on average).

Widow? Hard than Mccree? Is that a joke or are you being serious, Mccree is lucky enough to live half of the time while as on the other hand Widow has a higher chance of surviving half of the time, mccree has a garbage and buggy kit and the only good thing about him is his gun and even then there are plenty of other heroes with better weapons

despite everything you say, widow is still picked 3 times as much as mccree is

Armor should make you critical immune, it wouldn’t hurt the game and make Bastion, Torb, some Tanks stronger.

Why are you so concerned about GM when you’re not even ranked that high?

Why does my rank matter? Isn’t the game supposed to be balanced for the 0.25%?

Plus, the better I get the more relevant my claims would be, and as you can see in higher level play widowmaker is better than mccree

Oh please if it’s that bad then why is widow is nearly every game, even some pros said she is too powerful, she is low risk high reward character that will kill you from all the way across the map, and when you dive her she will sling herself half-way across the point to her team

We should keep in mind that if tanks are getting healed they won’t die that easily. If a tank gets headshotted twice by a Widow and doesn’t get help from supports I think it’s a deserved death.

Because you’re putting in an excessive amount of concern over something you don’t personally experience.

1 Like

My rank doesn’t matter at all, I don’t like to play competitive anymore after all the whining and complaining that happens on a daily basis

What matters is that the PROS have determined widowmaker to be one of the better heroes

Why is that?

Not because she is balanced

Every game is a “who has a better widow” showdown

I am making this thread as an Esports viewer more than I am making it as a competitive player

If I was top 500 right now, I’d still make this thread

It’s not about whether your rank matters or not. I’m legit wondering why you personally are so concerned especially if you don’t even play comp anymore.

It’s a lot of energy to put into a thread for something that doesn’t apply to you at all.

1 Like

They just get rid of the tanks head hitboxes. Problem solved.

Or they should delete all one-hit-mechanics, that would be even better.

You’re a platinum console player. Widowmaker has a 1.5% pickrate there, compared to McCree’s 3.8%.

If you’re having trouble with platinum Widow players, that’s 100% a You problem.

2 Likes

Every little thing about the game affects a person who plays it, widow doing 300 damage in some cases I might have lived and won if she only did 250.

If you’re in this thread and you’re ok with widow but not doomfist you might be a hypocrite

if you’re comparing doomfist to widowmaker you might be a gate keeper

Yea and my real account is petrichor98, im a masters to diamond player, this is an alt

Oh, my bad.

Widow has a 2.2% pickrate in diamond on PS4, to McCree’s 4.5%.

1 Like