Why can hanzo 1 shot?

from overwatch, his name is Hammond

4 Likes

Name another game where a kawii robot horse with light shields and a pet puppy can suck people into pits with her techno-ball gun?

1 Like

Cool, so we’re on the same wavelength - Overwatch isnt the same as every other game out there, and they can do whatever they want :slight_smile:

you see the difference between my post and yours is you had to literally name every detail about orisa to make it OW only.

I simply had to say sniper and you couldn’t name a game where they don’t 1 shot to the head.

9 Likes

Nope - i pointed out overwatch ISNT any other game. Ashe and Ana are both snipers that cant 1 shot head shot.

ashe can 1 shot headshot with a mercy boost

ana doesn’t have headshots.

2 Likes

Exactly, they’re different to other snipers in other games. Ashe needs an entire second character helping her to 1 shot.

Sniper doesnt mean “1 shot head shot”.

2 Likes

Why can Hanzo? Because he’s Hanzo, that’s why. Just learn to accept that certain heroes that Blizzard falls for, are treated very delicately. Others they don’t care that much about.

4 Likes

Ana is classified as a support/healer not a sniper

5 Likes

the industry default for snipers is 1 shot to the head.

don’t like it? go play a moba. its obviously what you want since you want every FPS element removed apparently.

10 Likes

So you’re saying a person with a zoom in rifle with a scope and a backstory as a sniper… …isnt a sniper?

6 Likes

Ana and Ashe are snipers. So no.

1 Like

She injects drugs into her teammates to heal them. does that sound like a sniper?

3 Likes

If she’s using a sniper rifle, yeah.

Also, she damages.

4 Likes

this is also not a standard FPS, and again, Ashe can 1 shot to the head. even without a mercy boost she 1shots tracer to the head.

1 Like

Or just “stand behind his entire team, spam a choke, and get headshots”.

6 Likes

Where does it say that? The Wikipedia is not an accurate source as literally anyone can change that.

So please link to me, an official source that says Hanzo is classified as a sniper. Official source being a blizzard page(like the one describing hanzo and his abilities etc. Btw, this one does not say he is a sniper, anywhere…) or a statement from blizzard directly.

Cause I have looked and nowhere can I officially find Hanzo’s role to be a sniper. Judging from his playstyle, he’s a midrange nigh mobility DPS(“nigh” means “Almost”. So he’s almost a mobility DPS, like say: Tracer. Note that I said “almost”, not exactly).

Putting glass on a rifle does not a sniper rifle make.

SHE ISN’T FIRING BULLETS. Is there something you don’t get about this?

2 Likes

Well, i’m from the UK, so i cant really debate about different brands of sniper rifle…