Why can hanzo 1 shot?

I don’t understand why he needs the ability to one shot 200 and 250 HP heros.

He would still be insanely good without it.

55 Likes

65 Likes

He says he’ll take his bow over Widow’s rifle any day so he has to or that would be an ez clap for Widow.

14 Likes

because he has to “predict his shots and have good aim at the same time”

30 Likes

This reply is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, at only 100 m/s per shot :smiley:
“You don’t me for your enemy”

Hanzo, mate, I don’t even want you for a friend.

9 Likes

at least make it so he can’t one shot 250 hp, it’d be a big nerf if it was down to 200, he’s the best non-widow counter to widow.

10 Likes

I dont think he should be able to 1 shot period. 120 burst on M1 is crazy already

5 Likes

Ok, lets lower every1’s burst to a max of 100.

But why can he 1 shot, have good mobility, and storm arrow every 5 seconds?

7 Likes

HE IS A SNIPER

(20 characters)

10 Likes

No he is not haha. Who told you that?

2 Likes

Maybe in 2016 before storm arrow.

8 Likes

he is classified as a sniper character

6 Likes

Snipers dont need to 1 shot.

1 Like

Where have you heard of a sniper character that can’t one shot period?

16 Likes

because the entire point of a sniper is to 1 shot heros to the head, and you and everyone else whining on this forum, because you think you should be able to just walk out in open space without thinking don’t get to change that just because you don’t like to think or respect sniper lines when you play

11 Likes

Where have you heard of a character that’s a hyper-intelligent grapple-hook space hamster who can fart out bombs?

5 Likes

name any game where a sniper rifle doesn’t 1 shot to the head.

9 Likes

Because his mobility, while good, is still lower than what mobile heroes have, his damage is high but he is not the only one that can do 200+ damage in a short period of time (actually a lot of heroes can do more damage in the same interval it takes to shoot 2 arrows at full charge) and he doesn’t have self sustain nor CCs.

10 Likes