Why ban for leaving at game end

Idk man they really need to fix this ASAP. I’m trying my best to hit plat and I keeo losing and getting bans.

Maybe stop playing? Your affecting your teammates gameplay and they are losing sr due to your connection, hopefully the next one is the ban for the whole season

6 Likes

From what has happened, my team won. We steamrolled them. The other 2 games were also apparently blizzards fault case I saw alot of people report the same issue. And it’s not that I didn’t try to join back. It didn’t let me cause the game ended literally 2 seconds later.(checked the replay)

Yep, it is pretty stupid. People pretend it is your internet when you literally have someone else on the same connection playing that did not get kicked and a random also disconnected at the same time as you and someone on their team. It is all one big coincidence and entirely your fault. Ridiculous, bruh.

how is the game going to give you a 2 full min when the game is over?

with all this d/c’ing you look like a kid on his parents wifi. Most players do not have major problems staying connected to the game and its likely not the game d/cing you over and over.

Its likely your parents crappy wifi thats messing you up.

1 Like

I got ban once for leaving on a waiting for players screen loaded in saw 3 people in the match decided to go to deathmatch and got ban

Just saw a youtube video where alot of streamers reported being kicked out or having teammates dc out of the game? Still gonna blame the wifi? Is every streamer and forum post that spoke about this dc living on their parents wifi?

I mean no, we just have enough self awareness to not play when we are having connectivity issues

link video. i have a really hard time believing this is a current ongoing issue and not a random rare occurrence. i of course could be wrong here but i watch the forums more than most and havent seen anyone posting anything recently that is valid.

The reality is the servers are actually pretty stable and most d/c happen on your end not the game. Yes most of the forum posts crying about d/c are kids on their parents wifi. Its not stable stop using it and blaming blizzard.

There are 2 in this video posted 9 hours back at 2:22 and 8:02. See for yourself.

Yeah to back up your point you use a video of rare overwatch moments. Exactly as i thought. The fact that its being shown in a video of rare occurrences should tell you its rare.

Someone in the comments says it was ddos. Way more likely than blizzard just having bad servers that d/c.

I watch literally dozens of hours of streams a week. Its on in my house instead of tv. From my perspective its extremely rare to see players d/c from a problem on blizzards end.

edit: tell your parents to hard wire you. get a cat7 cable or whatever is the best thing rn and stop blaming blizzard for your parents crappy wifi.

Okay this link should seal it.

The first comment is literally a OW developer admitting it’s their mistake. Maybe you can stop being a blizzard fanboy now and admit their servers aren’t prefect.

Nah! what sealed it for me was your post history. Dude i know the servers go down occasionally as in very rarely. The servers having one random issue isnt your same problem though.

Like i know you really badly want to blame blizzard for your 20 hour ban but from your post history its just an lol concept that you try to grasp to blizzard being the issue here.

But my ban and the dc reported on reddit happened on the same time. It’s the same thing. How is it still my fault here? The 20 hour ban came later. But the ban prior to the 20 hour was cause of the blizzard outage. 20 hour happened for some random reason.

You need to fix your internet or figure out why your game keeps crashing. That’s not Blizzards fault.

i was going to type this long thing about how you need an ac wifi adapter for your computer… but i forgot you are probably playing on your parents 15 year old laptop that they replaced years ago.

So instead im going to tell you how you need to figure out a summer job mowing lawns, cleaning gutters, or whatever else you are actually old enough to do. You need to buy YOURSELF a new computer.

The d/c’s are on your end. You MIGHT have d/c once because the game server updated or whatever those posts are about (even though its really doubtful.)

Remember this topic you created? it pretty much says everything about your situation.

This is why season bans need to be on a three strike system

People this self involved and unwilling to even consider they may be at fault do not deserve to be able to queue

1 Like

Translation only no lifes and smurfs should be able to play comp nothing wrong here :rofl:

You didnt have to roast my man like that not everyone can have good internet especially on pc ur pc runs so much stuff at once its very common for problems to happen with ur wifi

Thats certainly the lowest common denominator of takes, yes