Why are you on the forums?

I come here to weep for humanity. And also make hamster jokes. I’m all out of hamster jokes.

3 Likes

grabs popcorn. :popcorn:

Give my opinions, and that includes negative opinions. Will def praise something I agree with.
And also to have fun sometimes.

Lol I’m usually calling people out for all The negativity and for not looking at things from the opposite point of view which always exists…most of the stuff you see on here is doom and gloom… I don’t believe it’s anywhere near that

So if calling out perpetual negativity makes me “negative”…then yes I’m a negative person

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

To diversify my view and collect my thoughts on overwatch, blizzard , and game design. I originally sparked an interest from Aria Rose and her reading of forum posts and explaining the perspective of people outside of my scope as someone not in the forums. I didn’t know how other people saw the game outside my own view and my friends. And this perspective was very limited since my circle is mostly snipers and supports. So I wanted to expand what I saw and discuss my own thoughts in a place where input can be properly broken down and reflected on. Videos are cool, but one sided. I wanted to grow myself while guiding the topic to what I feel is being ignored.

The forums offer great opinions and show me how certain people think compared to me. And I like that. But I to try and present some new things for what I don’t like. it’s very repetitive in the forums. It’s also not very coherent in most posts nor fully fleshed out when a new, unique, or specifc idea is presented. A good example imo is mercy threads what might start with one idea like : “make super jump an official ability” or “remove dmg boost” and then they Devolve into the same argument of ‘mass rez’ even tho that wasn’t the nature of the original post. I don’t like this and try for my own replies or posts to focus conversation down. Force the thought to fully form beyond the original post.

My own thoughts I want presented haven’t changed in topic of overwatch, blizzard , and game design being my focus. But my own thoughts have grown and shifted in many ways. Some positive…

Most have become extremely sour and jfc I’m more fed up than when I started. Blizzard fix your game

1 Like

I’m here to keep up to date with the state of Overwatch. I’ve been using forums for years. I don’t like to find out what is going on from mainstream Social Media.

2 Likes

To waste my time. Boring summer break.

Summer. I see you are a resident of the incorrect southern hemisphere.

1 Like

“Incorrect”? You a funny guy.

1 Like

I was told there would be cake.

Thank you. It was intended as a joke. As a planet, the Earth and its hemispheres cannot be ‘incorrect’.

2 Likes

The cake is a lie. Saying that feels like i’m back in 2007.

Ha. Hahahahahaha.

You can’t fault me for trying to mend with the young and angry. Peace to you.

To express my disconfort about the game state

to offer solutions on the problems of the game

And to try to be a voice of reason in this troubling community

i try

1 Like

Peace. Still can’t figure you out.

To discard the trivial for a moment, I think that the problem is that too many people see themselves as ‘voices of reason’. I think if we all tended to our own gardens more often we’d see a lot of community improvement.

1 Like

I know my own ideas have shifted since I joined… it’s kind of cool.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t think you will. You reject the idea that I am what I have said I was. There’s really nothing left to foster a relationship moving forward.

1 Like