Why are Winston’s attaches so bad?

If just for example you are the worst character some people in your forum will say what are you talking about he is so good I’m not saying that about everyone but you do get those people that disagree just to disagree or to make you mad

As a Winston main I question your logic and skill.

I mean I’ve gotten good enough to counter Pharahs with my Monkey…

Okay that sounded dirty. But I digrest. Jump control.

He needs another ability

Is a reaper and a hanz and a Junkrat and more DPS yes can they kill you faster then you kill them it’s a yess form your shield they walk in and can kill you in under 2 secs your not looking at the stats and I bet you have a healer and I bet you have a good team and I bet by yourself you can’t do as good as your saying some people disagree just to disagree the guy below said he needs another ability you going to disagree with him to there is a 20 min video of a pro player telling you what and when and how to do as much dmg and not die in YouTube it’s advanced Winston abilitys the first video that is 20 mins long like the 1st or second search and he said Winston is the hardest player but he is just a overwatch pro personally he is not the hardest but he is a close 2nd or 3rd prove it to me that your such a good Winston friend me so I can see how your so good and I learn from it I’ll be a reaper Junkrat ect and kill me before I kill you in a custom where it’s only you vs me without a healer 1vs1 please do friend love

Winston needs support from his team with his engagement. Ideally you want a D.va and optional dive dps heroes with you. Zen is also nice to have because discord. Other healers can be Ana, Mercy, Brigitte even, and Lucio.

You want to scout for isolated targets and just full on dive that target and he/she will melt easily or dive on a target who’s discorded. Patient is a virtue for this one. But all in all, you need to coordinate with your team otherwise go Rein and run deathball.

I like to get good with every character but there are few that you NEED others to do good that is why I’m saying buff him a bit so everyone is more balanced like overwatch when it was made for the first 6ish months

You’re a weird one. On paper yes they should do betterm but guess who gets the jump on them?

I can jump into an enemy formation jump.back to my team kill some flankers and then return to the enemy formation. In less than a minute.

I don’t think you know how to utilize the big guy yet.

That would take a really long time to do so. It’s better to main some heroes like 2 heroes you like from each role. Then once you get master+, you can start branching out.

He doesn’t need one though. You need coordination and have your team run dive heroes.

Honestly they will buff him and disbuff others and do it again and again my 6core i7 was overheating dell said it was overwatch blizz said it was dell so I had a Gm look into it farther and he connected me to a gm supervisor we ran a lot of tests and we found out it was dells with the overheating I then asked him what he thinks of Hammond and he said I don’t like him I said the same he then said they will nerf Hammond sooner or later I’m just trying to make them buff Winston faster then they will and after that for some time they will nerf him and after that buff him again it goes on and on I just want them to buff him faster by making forums