Why are people mad because Sigma is white?

Seen a lot of comments saying that Overwatch doesn’t need “another white old man”. Why cant people just let Blizzard create the characters they want to create.

8 Likes

It’s just a loud minority. I don’t agree with them but they’re still allowed to have their opinion. I guess they just want to see less of that ethnicity and gender for one reason or another.

12 Likes

He is possibly Greek due to him speaking a different language at the end of the trailer. I do not know why people are so mad though.

2 Likes

Its not a different language. He says “Release me!” and “I’ve done it” in reverse.

4 Likes

Oh wow…creepy. Thank you for that.

2 Likes

its ok, batwoman is now LGBTI, so whats one more minority within the bigger picture of things.

Cool to be a minority now a days.

I never heard any kind of comments related to sigma for non being white.
OP, free yourself from those people.

6 Likes

There is a lot of oldies in the story but Im fine with it.

Christ, I thought people would at least be quiet, considering he’s the first white male hero after launch.

11 Likes

its because he is white, white is out, everything else is in.

6 Likes

Batwoman was always LGBT.

6 Likes

that language is RELEASE ME but backwards…

1 Like

Comments where? This is so vague, what the hell.

2 Likes

He also said in reverse “Gravity is harness”. The real Sigma is imprisoned in his mind by Talon and he screams for help, for release him. What see outside of him is evil Sigma which Talon released from his mind and which Talon still controls. He doesn’t know he’s living weapon.

2 Likes

Like someone already said, it’s a loud minority of lonely morons. Pay them no mind.

4 Likes

I get in some level why people are mad. People were expecting a more interesting design after the basic look they gave Baptiste.
A lot of fans wanted omnics like Echo or the null sector Robot. However, what we got was a Dr. octopus from spiderman 2 with ridiculous body proportions. Fortunately, like Baptiste, his voice actor does a great job.

I like to play tank, but I’m tired that all the designs we get is some bulky, clunky, wierd character designs. (before some of you say:“but D.va” No, her mecha design is boring.Where her missiles come from?)

If you play dps or support you get cool, slick or pretty.

I dunno fam. Because apparently, the amount of “black women” is zero, despite Ana, Pharah, Symmetra, Sombra, Reaper, Doomfist, Baptiste and Lucio being “brown/black” and 4 of them are brown/black females yet doesn’t equate to a “strong black female” >.>

Seriously, they shown off Sojourn and Michael said we will get one eventually. They need to get off their high horses and understand that Overwatch has the most brown/black heroes I have ever seen equal that of white characters. I am sick of them whining. I hope they wait longer for their impatience. If Ana, Symmetra or Pharah is not good enough despite being brown, oh well.

5 Likes

If it’s not a Middle East redhead pansexual black jetpack cat people will complain.
Oh wait, even if it is they will.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen a single post complaining about Sigma, I’ve only seen people say people are complaining.

3 Likes

?? Where, on the forums? I have literally not seen any comments/post getting upset over them being white :roll_eyes:

3 Likes