Why are people acting like QP classic is not in the arcade?

They announced today that it will change along with having 7 modes in Arcade.

25 Likes

Good thing Jeff said in a reddit post that they’re working on implementing it.

2 Likes

Would you mind linking the announcement?

1 Like

There’s a thread posted by Wyoming in general with the link.

the announcement you are referring to states (gist, not a quote) that they will look into it. no promises of it occurring are made.

6 Likes

Here is the WyomingMist Post:

Here is the Reddit Thread that Jeff commented on about Achievements in QPC: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/czbckq/if_quickplay_classic_is_now_in_the_arcade_section/eyz8pao/?context=3

6 Likes

clarification: the statement in question did not state that they are working on it

2 Likes

Is there a ‘flag for negative nancy’ option? Can we get that created?

25 Likes

I think they are complaining because of sour grapes…not because they actually care about achievements. You can straight up give them exactly what they want but they will still find ways to complain.

These QPClassic players want the rest of us to heal them while they DPS because if they go in 5 stack dpsers they will get steam rolled.

15 Likes

I am a qp classic player

I am a support main who rarely plays dps

5 Likes
  • Arcade is generally bad/not fun. People either play arcade to meme or to tryhard for free boxes. No inbetween.
  • There’s no classic comp.
  • Aside from some speculation, there’s no confirmation on permanent QP classic.
4 Likes

Why would Jeff go to reddit and make his first post in over a month “we’ll look into it” if they didnt have any actual plans to do it. That makes no sense. He would’ve just not said anything. There’s a very clear implication from Jeff’s post suggesting it’s something they will do.

17 Likes

Oh but your profile is private so we are suppose to take your word for it.

6 Likes

the statement in question mentions no actual plans

As anyone has taken QP more serious than arcade :rofl:
It will be the same as previous QP, deathmatch

2 Likes

It’s an arcade mode so it may as well not be.
Arcade modes are not worth playing, save for comp ctf.

Hopefully it gets implemented

1 Like

clarification: all players are eligible to have their profile private of not private as they deem fit. There is therefore nothing wrong (despite what is implied in the statement quoted above) with having ones profile public or private

3 Likes

I never said there was something wrong with it, i just implied that i doubt u are a support main.

3 Likes

You’re missing my point. The fact that he replied at all strongly implies interest in doing it. Otherwise he would just not post to begin with. Why break a month of silence to just lie to people.

I’m not sure why you and others are being so ridiculously paranoid about this.

10 Likes