Why are people acting like QP classic is not in the arcade?

Why would Jeff go to reddit and make his first post in over a month “we’ll look into it” if they didnt have any actual plans to do it. That makes no sense. He would’ve just not said anything. There’s a very clear implication from Jeff’s post suggesting it’s something they will do.

17 Likes

Oh but your profile is private so we are suppose to take your word for it.

6 Likes

the statement in question mentions no actual plans

As anyone has taken QP more serious than arcade :rofl:
It will be the same as previous QP, deathmatch

2 Likes

It’s an arcade mode so it may as well not be.
Arcade modes are not worth playing, save for comp ctf.

Hopefully it gets implemented

1 Like

clarification: all players are eligible to have their profile private of not private as they deem fit. There is therefore nothing wrong (despite what is implied in the statement quoted above) with having ones profile public or private

3 Likes

I never said there was something wrong with it, i just implied that i doubt u are a support main.

3 Likes

You’re missing my point. The fact that he replied at all strongly implies interest in doing it. Otherwise he would just not post to begin with. Why break a month of silence to just lie to people.

I’m not sure why you and others are being so ridiculously paranoid about this.

10 Likes

Is it that odd to you that a Support player doesn’t like Role Q?

3 Likes

Because people are annoyed that the QP community is now split in half (people who don’t care about 2-2-2 and those who do) so queue times are longer.

Because there’s no telling if QP Classic will stay in Arcade. Arcade is a rotational mode and other modes like No Limits (AKA the game before they restricted one hero per match) which people thought would be a staple, are rotated.

Because people don’t want 2-2-2 in quickplay.

Take your pick.

4 Likes

clarification: it has already been proven that qp classic is not equivalent to Freedom Queue qp

1 Like

Interest in it, yes. Promise that it will be implemented? no.

2 Likes

If enough people play classic, it will stay (official statement)
Happened to mystery heroes too

4 Likes

The image posted by Jeff Kaplan confirms it will be permanent.

1 Like

One is welcome to believe what one wishes to believe.

Nonetheless, I am a support main, and many other tank and support mains have indicated that they too prefer Freedom over Forced

It implies more than a vague interest. Jeff wouldn’t post a reply to it if it wasn’t something they would attempt to do. Of course it’s not a promise, because nothing can be for sure, but there’s literally no reason to doubt it.

3 Likes

It confirms 7 arcade modes, not permanent QP classic.

3 Likes

I like RQ and it has been the best this game has ever been. Matches (even losses) are quality and worth the time. Those who dont like it can go into arcade where they belong.

4 Likes

clarification: the statement was only (gist, not a quote) that they’d look into it. There is nothing in said statement implying work would be done, or that this change is forthcoming