Why are developers so silent about Mercy?

Hi everyone, hi Jeff !
I know you are reading the forums right now (I hope I’m not too late), and we’ve been debating a lot about Mercy in the megathreads, but to be honest, we don’t feel really acknowledged.

There are thousands (literally) posts of feedback describing our thoughts about the new Mercy. We have been talking about how unfun to play Mercy is for a lot of us, how her rework didn’t fix most of her issues (according to us), and how unimpactful and unrewarding it now feels to play Mercy…
Could you please take it a look ?

We truly love the Overwatch team, but it has been months since the last change to Mercy, and as I said previously, we would be very happy to have your thoughts on this matter.
You asked us to provide you our feedback. We did more than enough I think. Now we need your opinion regarding Mercy. :heart:

Sincerely,
~ Arcalias

6 Likes

116 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Wrong.

I came to this game for Mercy, I stayed for a nauseating amount of time after release for Mercy. I played Mercy through tank metas where grown adult men would literally YELL at me over their microphones to swap to lucio or ana, or dive metas where Mercy was far from meta and lucio/zen reigned supreme.

2 Likes