Why ana doenst have the "help me" voice line like zen, moira or lucio

I agree that Ana needs this voiceline badly. After Mercy’s had it for so long, Ana is the first one that should’ve gotten it as well.

A side note, I KNOW that Zen says “I require aid” but I keep HEARING “I require AIM”. Yes buddy. I do. I know I do. No need to rub it in.

Tbh, I get why these voicelines are in game and I agree that it’s useful for all the healers to have them. It helps the entire team realise their healer is under attack and (hopefully) react. In a game where most people don’t really communicate much despite all the options to do so, this is a decent addition.

It’s kind of funny how she’s the one support that needs a line like this (because she can’t self heal as easily as the others and so it’s useful to know when she’s taking damage even if it’s not a lot) but instead supports like Moira who are okay at less than full health get to ask for help when she’s taking the tiniest bit of damage…

My guess is that her VA wasn’t available at the time. Calm down people, it’ll come eventually.

Oh yeah, she is the only VA that is in Egypt.
When Ana was being made, Blizzard had to travel all the way to Egypt just to record her voicelines.

ROFLMAO! :rofl:

That is Golden.

1 Like