Why am I Suspended?

I wanted to play comp, and after the skirmish, i was put into the loading screen, then kicked, and it says I have been suspended for 2 hours. Someone help please. I have been playing doomfist in quickplay, and wanted to try him in comp and this is a HUGE inconvenience. Please help

watcha mean please help? there aint nothin you can do man yo gon have to wait 2 hours to play comp

as for why it might have been a glitch in the system or some sorta bug or somethin

I did nothing wrong, I just wanted to play comp. I reset my ps4 to see if it was a glitch or something but it didn’t work. I’d like to come home and play after school and practice. An explanation on why it has happened is all I would like.

must have been your internet then idk sorry partner

Why would my internet have anything to do with being suspended?

You likely disconnected while in the search queue and during the time of your disconnection, you were paired into a match. This results in a leaver penalty and you are suspended from Competitive Play. If this is happening frequently please avoid Competitive Play and try working with these troubleshooting steps first:

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Thank you so much ghjk