Why am I not top 500?

I havn’t played Overwatch In a couple years and I know top 500 requirements changed so I’m wondering if I missed something. I’m currently rated 4151 which is high enough to be around #200. I connected my phone number 6 or so hours ago, and I’ve played over 50 games.

The team that monitors this forum doesn’t assist with rank related questions and issues. If you feel this is a bug after reading these requirements, you’ll want to post in #bug-report.

The Leaderboard may not instantly update, but here are some of the other requirements:

• 25 games in each role if aiming for the main Competitive “combined” leaderboard (not counting any games where a leaver causes a match to cancel).
  • Must be at least diamond rank (if the top 500 is incomplete for the rank ladder the player is aiming for)
  • Must not receive any Competitive suspensions (left a game) in the last fifty games
  • PC users must have phone notifications (SMS protect enabled)
  • Leaderboards are based on hidden MMR and not necessarily the displayed skill rating. If SR is inflated by the hidden MMR, a player may not be listed as top 500 even if they surpass other players’ skill ratings.
  • Combined roles leaderboard uses an entirely separate hidden MMR from that of individual MMRs.