Why all the widow hate lately?

i just dislike how hitscans buffed and buffed. There was not a single nerf since year and they are already dominating the dps slot hard.

but a charged shot does not equal a kill

you’d have to look at the raw numbers. if widow only gets a head shot one out of six times, maybe it is charging up at the appropriate rate

the potential to kill is playing on people emotions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Widow has literally never been straight buffed.

People play dps?
Chars

I’d rather have a flex player then a one trick tbh.

The amount of times multiple one tricks of the same character appear in game gets a lot higher the higher you climb :roll_eyes:

Gm here, Widow is really strong and oppresive beyond master. She is not easy to counter at all.

It’s just that people here are in silver-plat so they think it’s the same in Gm/T500.
This is a post made by someone who is not even in GM/T500, and I approve it.

Masters here. Nah b

1 Like

I’m a one trick :cry:

Bad players complaining they got one shot for being out of position

3 Likes

she has, her ultimate got stronger, and her movment higher.

It was never just a buff though. It’s always come with a compensation nerf.

1 Like

McREEEE most likely.

1 Like

Wait what compensation did she got for the grapple buff? None oh… And the Ult Buff? None.

And your not the only Lucio one trick out there.

Heck one of friends abused him all the way to GM.

Orisa is more likely. I’ve already seen players complain that Rein isn’t Meta for 10 minutes.

Widow is the interesting result of having a hero who has an untelegraphed fast charging hitscan OHKO on their primary attack, in lieu of having that power on some kind of telegraphed ability with an associated cooldown.

3 Likes

It took me 3 years of solo q to go from 1700 to 3800 on lucio so I wouldn’t say I abused him but the climb on a character I love is it’s own reward. Kinda off topic I know.

1 Like

Ult is now deactivated upon Widows death. Gimme a few and I’ll find the one for grapple.

2 Likes

You mean the one where they increased its cooldown?..

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Say that again in about 2000 SR.