Why all the complaints about lack of female skins

Personally speaking, it has nothing to do with equality and more to do with the fact that I play more female heroes than male heroes, and I’d like them to get skins.

It also probably means less weird looking beards.

There are several threads that have been in the TOP sectioning since they started spoiling skins about girls not getting skins, even though this event is focused on famous chinese warlords and generals. I don’t think anyone would be happy with Mercy sporting a bearded skin for this event, but it is obvious no one that is complaining is taking that into consideration.

1 Like

Yep. Apparently Im able to predict future

They literally confirmed skins for Tracer, Orisa and Brigitte

Thank you Jeff, very cool

1 Like

then why my a post a ‘complaint’ in the forum? the viewerbase/playerbase community is vastly different between the two platforms? i mean like the problem you’re pointing out seems a bit alien here in the forums and the people you’re complaining about won’t even see this thread

I mean, just for a bit of clarity on why others may feel having so many male hero skins sucks, I just HAPPEN to only regularly play one male hero in the 6-8 heroes I’m switching between, and that hero is a hamster…

Sooo…

Can you please predict what the next hero’s role will be? winkwink

Ehem, actually its a black female catholic lesbian amputee.
We need representation. :face_with_monocle:

Winter Wonderland was 4 female skins and 2 male. I wonder WHY is that a peoblem now if it wasnt a problem then. Poeple just like to virtue signal I guess.

Winter wonderland was 4 female skins and 2 male. Nobody had a problem with that then, you shoulnd’t have a problem with this now.

cough Diane Abbot.

The sheer arrogance behind that statement is mind boggling. Enjoy life on your pedestal I suppose.

Perhaps you should all stick to discussing video games on the forums and take your second grade political commentary elsewhere - you’re not even remotely good at it.

1 Like

You’d actually have to not want to understand what i wrote to get the impression that i was denying the existence of any malicious actors on the left.

Unless of course you don’t consider treason to be a bad thing. If so…fair enough, Jareds.

No, that false equivalency is disingenuous. You are falling for every little trick in the right wing book, i should be saying the condescending ‘sweet summer child’ stuff here.

Oh don’t worry, you can have a pedestal too but only once you’ve learned how to quote full sentences. We don’t give em out to anyone, expensive shipping and all that.

1 Like

The fact that you think a fully center opinion has any sort of basis in right wing is kinda telling.

Stay clear of the far left cultist folks. And the right ones too when they show themselves.

Look if you want to feel attacked for your political beliefs so badly, we can skip past you pretending that i’m accusing you of being right wing or whatever and i’ll take a hatchet to shallow, counterfactual centrism just for you. How does that sound?

1 Like

If quoting your moronic sentence in its entirety makes you feel better:

Suggesting the economic and social ideology you subscribe to absolves people of all wrongdoing is ridiculous. Pointless discussing this further.

Now being a traitor absolves one of all wrongdoing. Ok.

As long as it suits the ‘i dont take sides cuz im an adult!1!’ shtick, eh?

1 Like

I didn’t say it’s objectively a problem. It’s not up to you to decide how others should feel. I was just giving some light-hearted perspective.

There was one thread.

This topic didn’t age well o.o

No. no it did not bananafish.

Also to say one group doesn’t have bad people is kinda really ignorant when every party, or every side has bad people.

It is up to logic to determine if you base your feelings on prejudice.