Why add damage fall off to hog?

Ashame, it’s one of his primary JOBS to burst down shields.

3 Likes

now he can only feed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess that’s what pigs do.

Har har.

3 Likes

Tracer has spread, she has no falloff

1 Like

I REALLY hope this is just a compensation nerf to bring back one hit hook or SOMETHING useful.

As a player who plays roadhog fairly often, I really am going to rethink my gold gun choices and move it onto someone else if this is how they choose to treat him.

6 Likes

It’s a “bugfix” resulting in a considerate nerf to his right-click. Good stuff… Now his Hook is super unreliable, his damage is less too. That’s another one of my favorite heroes I’ll play less because of frustration.

5 Likes

Is this an intentional nerf?

honestly i cant see them ever buffing him, the only time they ever acknowledge his existence is to nerf him

3 Likes

She does have fall off. All hit scan weapons but Widowmaker’s scoped shot hace damage fall off.

6 Likes

Just be thankful Blizzard told you why they changed him.

The Hammond patch changed like 3 distinct things on Reinhardt and we still don’t know why.

Yes, I know! Rein and Hog are my most played together with Mercy! It hasn’t been a very enjoyable time playing past weeks, to say the least…

1 Like

blizzard are so perfect at telling us what is going on

I have no warm place in my heart for Roadhog

BUT

Calling things “bugfixes” that are clearly nerfs, we see right through your seedy logic Blizzard.

3 Likes

Ashame, he was the only tank I ever liked to play.

Who knows, maybe fixed Reinhardt will be my niche :confused:

4 Likes

Many of the Hook changes that resulted in it being trash were “bug fixes” too.
They often hide nerfs as “bug fixes”.

But uh…nerfing Roadhog at this point in time is next level bulldukery. How much can you hate one specific hero that hasn’t been relevant in close to 2 years? Like, next are you gonna exhume his corpse and then put the worms up against the wall in front of a firing squad?

9 Likes

Not anymore. They fixed widow a patch or 2 ago for proper falloff

Only on her primary fire, not her scoped shots.

1 Like

It made me all warm ad fuzzy thinking of a world where Widow had falloff damage while scoped. Still a little bit in a haze at that beautiful thought.

2 Likes

Yessir. Big ol’ nerf to his alt fire fall off damage. Load of crap if you ask me.

1 Like

Are they for real? they had to nerf that? JESUS CHRIST you really can’t have fun with any shotgun in this game? This is just baffling…

4 Likes