Why 50% boosted junkrat can't one shot?

Because you would be able to stay outside enemy los and spam one shot grenades with no danger to you. Hitscan actually has to aim and expose themselves while doing so.

I am in actual hysterics :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For gods sake dude, he just has to look up so the lobbed grenade reaches the distance it has to. Nobody needs a doctorate in physics to accomplish that like get real.

Mccree primary 70 max damage, crit (x2) 140
mercy boost 30% (91, crit=182)
Ana & Orisa ult 50% (105, crit=210)
Baptiste ult 100% (140, crit=280)

so body shots nope, but ana, orisa, and bap ult for crits, yep.

Lol wont someone think of the hitscans!

Isn’t the answer to keep increasing his projectile speed if you are going to lower his damage?

I like the way people are saying that they hate his random splash projectiles…that is kind of how his entire character works. If you don’t want to give him a spam grenade launcher, change his gun!

Junkrat can kill from over walls and buildings

He clearly put in a “+” implying someone on the list can boost more than 50%.

Spam vs Skill shot. :tipping_hand_man:t3:

Junkrat spamming and aiming for a headshot is two different things.

Right, I didn’t notice that.
But then Junkrat can one shot 200hp heroes with Baptiste ult regardless if he has 120,130 or 140 damage. Anyway it doesn’t matter much.

Mmmmaybe because Junkrat would just have to get a bodyshot while McCree and Ashe have to get a headshot in order to oneshot someone? Though you could also argue that Junkrat’s grenades are smallish projectiles that you have to hit up close in order to get direct hits. I don’t really know, I’m just trying to give some perspective. :woman_shrugging:

Double airshotting a genji or widow hitting a headshot hmmm I WONDER WHICH IS HARDER. 42 people that hearted your comment are literally boosted

1 Like

Oh god, not this thread again.

It have been discused several times but I’ll say it one more.

The skill in Junkrat is landing your grenades consistently, and get the results you want.

“Lucky spam” stops being a thing in gold. The higher you climb, the more consistent (and skilled) you have to be. No junkrat went to diamond and above with just luck, you should be extremely naive to believe that.

And comparing hitscans with slow projectiles is silly. They are completely different things.

1 Like

aim and spam is not mutally exclusive.

If i play junk, and we’re holding a choke. I will aim at certain points in the choke. but i will spam the nades 24/7.

Have you ever played Junk? Hitscan is significantly easier to control than his nades are.

But of course, since pros don’t play him it means he’s no-brain, right? What a joke.

1 Like

shooting in the general direction isn’t aim. And yea. I have over 30 hours on that spamrat, so i played him enough to be able to differentiate between AIM, and SPAM.

“general direction” good grief.

1 Like

30hrs lmao better be in gm talkin’ like that

1 Like

aoe, riptire, rate of fire, reload time, and junkrats entire kit.

you want junkrat to oneshot? ok, slow his rate of fire and reload to a crawl. Significantly reduce aoe damage equal to a pea shooter. Change his kit to have no CC and reduce his mobility. slightly buff his direct hit damage.

his aoe is smaller than phara excluding mine and is harder to hit… Tomrrow when you wake up play him for 10 games in a row without swapping. Come back here and say he’s broken.(challenge is voided if you’re in bronze) Copyright 2001

1 Like