Why 1-2-3 is superior!

The obesity epidemic is in large caused by capitalism. Over half of the population can’t afford to eat or live healthily due to the circumstances of their life, not because they’re just OK with being obese. I’m sure this would apply to a good number of people, but if what you said were true, almost everyone would be obese globally.

None of this really has anything to do with role prison.

3 Likes

WRONG. It is caused by the choices people make. Don’t make excuses for your behavior.

1 Like

Changing from 222 to solo heal or tank would be a horrendous idea. The game is built around synergies (tanks ESPECIALLY)

3 Likes

Insta pop tank queues

DPS wait at the back of the bus behind the support mains.

You REALLY under estimate how many DPS there are.

What happens if 75% of those tanks, decide to Que as DPS / Healer

Now you have 7 games instead of 15 as in 2-2-2.

Math goes both ways on that Parabolic curve.

You couldn’t pay me to queue for ‘1’.

6 Likes

Then the queue times will be even worse in 2-2-2.

If the game only requires 1 tank, then mathematically you will still have more games than 2-2-2 which requires 2 tanks if 75% queue as DPS.

Only way this woukd work if tanks are OP ( Literal tanks) And take a whole lot to die. Im talking 600 health minimal reduced CC, increased healing bonus type of OP cause right now they would get melted in 0.5 seconds with 3 DPS.

When there is too much market demand - the way to throttle it is via regulation. Which is exactly what blizzard has done.

Now tell me, aside from “there’s a lot of them” - why do you think DPS should get special, preferential treatment over everyone else? Why do you think that you are more special than anyone else?

2 Likes

So we agree that your suggestion doesn’t work.

I said this before, and I’ll say it again.

In 20-25 years NO ONE HAS EVER FIXED QUEUE TIMES IN ROLE QUE IN ANY GAME EVER MADE.

The only way to fix queue times is to randomly assign roles and remove the choice from the player.

2 Likes

No, I’m saying if they must have a role queue system to provide some sort of structure then 1-2-3 is superior to 2-2-2.

One of these kinda threads again? Just make it a mega thread or something so there wont be friiking hundreds/thousands of threads about the same annoying suggestion.

Dude just give it up, they wont make 1-2-3.

222’s here either you like it or not. And no offense but there’s reason why players like you should not be taken seriously.

5 Likes

Yes, but the only way to truly fix it is to remove choice from the player.

Force random roles on everyone.

Then queue times go back to normal like before 2-2-2

It’s also why games like “The Secret World” do not have role queue problems, because anyone can be a healer, or a tank, or a DPS, or a hybrid of them. instead of picking a different character/role, they simply change their spec from Tank to DPS, or from DPS to Healer.

in World of Warcraft, they are called Druids. Who can play any role, tank/healer/DPS.

But queing as DPS in wow, is a 90 minute wait. Tanks and healers have insta pop queues.

1 Like

Yes the 8 tanks would need re-balancing.

100% this.

They did the same this essentially in World of Warcraft, too. They changed the talent system because they couldn’t balance it. And then they implemented a role queue for dungeons (despite people being able to operate outside of said role for the LONGEST time) and all it did was cause homogenization of classes and make long queue times for instances.

Blizzard seems not to learn from past mistakes.

I predicted the same thing would happen in Overwatch and it’s on route.

1 Like

I think the dps slot should just be 1, because dps players are the worst in most of the games.

1 Like

Will not work, people do not like playing random characters. People like their volition, lack of control would increase frustration and lead to the game’s death.

Then enjoy the queue times.

Like I said in 20-25 years no one has ever fixed role queue times in any game ever made.

1 Like

This game can’t be balanced around that unless they rework every single tank.

There is only 8. EIGHT tanks. It’s not like they are rebuilding the great wall of China.

Yeah… how many complete reworks have we gotten in three years?

2 Likes