Who would you like to see get completely gimped?

Let’s gimp him with a gag! :zipper_mouth_face:

Mei. She makes the match super obnoxious for both teams.

1 Like

I could post gifs for a week and it gotten taken away for idk what

probably some snowflake :nail_care:

2 Likes

Mei

Mei
Mei
Mei

Doomfist
Doomfist
Doomfist

Hammond just so he becomes useless and i stop getting hammonds that feed

Widow
McCree

1 Like

“I was only trying to help!”

The Winston main in me is saying: Lucio, Moira, Bap, Brig, Reaper, Hog, Sombra, McCree, Bastion, Orisa, Sigma, Rein, and Ball.

You know what that might not even be enough. Let’s just destroy everything except for Winston and Dva.

I don’t know, Bastion is already pretty gimped…

Reinhardt :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m out of the Overwatch loop, is he good or bad right now?

He’s what everybody wants you to play if you don’t have a rein picked already.

1 Like

Widowmaker because my team refuses to contest her no matter what.

I’m guessing people have barked at you to play him a lot? :laughing:

1 Like

lmao yeah, when I bothered trying in my tank placements, it’s always “CAN WE GET A REIN PLEASE GAWD SIGMA IS THROWING” or something.

I mean I’ll oblige but dang I hate playing him :joy:

1 Like

I have to agree here, and it is a “mean question” to even ask. I want all characters fun, balanced and worth playing and allowed to be played without meta slaves picking on them.

He counters winston pretty hard. Fortunately, Dva counters him enough that as long as Dva isn’t gimped but other tanks are we should be fine with leaving him alone.

Ultimately it boils down to two possible routes:

1. Nerf all tanks except for Winston and Dva (Bastion can be left alone)

2. Nerf all counters to Winston and Dva (Bastion might need a nerf because otherwise there’s a world where Bastion/Sigrisa comes back)

Bastion, but hear me out. He’s already in the gutter, so if they were to gib him, he’d probably get the opposite and be better.

But seriously, my choice would be Mei and Widow before the nerfs. Now it’s just Widow (I hate snipers).

Poor Rein, bananafish wanting to have him leathered up just for being helpful. :rofl:

1 Like

pharah, torb, hanzo, widow, mei, lucio, brig, mccree, ashe, Doomfist, Zarya, maybe bastion.
you know what im just gonna shut up up otherwise im gonna rant all day

ARE YOU SCARED TO FITE ME?!

yes

COME HEEERE

pls no

1 Like

Is this with him in a gimp suit? Sounds steamy, lol.

1 Like