Who would win in a fight?

Since mk11 is coming out tonight

Who would win?
Scorpion the fire demon ninja from mortal kombat

Or genji, the cyborg ninja of overwatch?

We will analyze their weapons, armor and skill to find out who would win

A DEATH BATTLE

2 Likes

Scorpion. unless Genji can deflect fire

He can deflect rein’s firestrike and torb’s molten core

2 Likes

In gameplay. The most we have seen him deflect was Scatter Arrow.

I would give it to Scorpion. The people that Scorpion has to fight are also talented fighters or technologically enhanced, but they are also supernatural like him, or have other strengths. A few good examples are Kenshi and Triborg (or even just the cyborgs individually). Kenshi is a trained swordsman that is also telekinetic, and Triborg is able to adapt between the fighting styles and armaments of the other Mortal Kombat cyborgs, who are all probably as deadly as Genji in a fight.

Hellfire. Not petty fire. Hellfire.

Plus Scorpion is usually undead, can teleport, has fought Sorcerers, Cyborgs and Gods, lived longer than Genji has trained and did i mention he commands hellfire like a Pyrokinetic?

Sure try to deflect an inferno that originates in your soul.

Genji’s just a wannabe ninja. Scorpion is True Ninja.

And also a black hole.

Scorpion likely gets speed blitzed by Dragon Blade.

Since i suck at playing scorpion, genji wins… though I stink at him too…

1 Like

The world of Overwatch and its cast is actually rather low on power scaling with arguably a couple exceptions.

There is no way Genji can take a Kombatant.

3 Likes

Yup, Genji isn’t even among the strongest in Overwatch. Doomfist, Winston, Reaper, Orisa, and possibly Symmetra are all at a different level of power, either in durability, physical strength, firepower, or unknown limits of flexibility (just how far can hard light go? She seems to be the Green Lantern to me with her power)