Who will get Winter Wonderland skins?

I mean it’s a well known saying

…ug my friend you apparently never watched the office.

Let’s try this…

*insert office quote of Michael Scott saying that’s what she said.

I couldn’t even bring myself to watch the original office because of Ricky Gervais.

Ha all about the American version

My bets are on: rein, doom, zarya, hammond, reaper maybe ?

I would love a Mrs. Claus themed skin for Mercy. Or Mercy with a super cute fur jacket and hood with some matching boots! I highly doubt Mercy will get as she got that (terrible) sugar plum fairy skin last year and just got her Doctor skin from the mini event, but one can dream!

I think Dva and Genji still haven’t received an xmas skin unless I’m mistaken so it’s quite possible that they may receive skins.

Mercy-Christmas Past

Reinhardt-Christmas Present

Reaper-Christmas Yet to Come

2 Likes

I hope sombra gets a Christmas player of the game.

genji would be great. he doesnt have many event skins, and especially no winter skin. but i dont know what theme would suit him tbh…

i wish baptiste would finally get a cute legendary, his other ones arent that great in my opinion.
maybe a santas little helper kind of skin?

I mean Mei-rry can kinda fit that

Kinda,but Mei-rry is terrible.Ana would make a perfect Mrs.Santa

Id even take a spray with torb and ingrid dressed as mr and mrs clause

1 Like

Haven’t yet?

Dr. Ziegler? Plum Fairy? We need to talk about the real stuff here: we need a Sigma skin ASAP. Didn’t take long for Ashe to get her first legendary skin after her release.

Honestly a part of me doubts that Sigma will even get that skin during this year’s event.

Ashe came out in November 2018 and got her first Legendary during Archives 2019. She got an epic last Winter Wonderland.

Brigitte and Hammond got their legendary skins after two events.

Ah, pardon me. My mistake then. Thanks for correcting!

Black clothes and gas mask? :joy:

For sure d.va DEFINITELY needs one, I wish symmetra had a ice queen skin, but blizz end up giving her awful skin last Christmas, thats just my opinion tho.

Skins I hope for:
D.va, Brig and Hammond Legendary (I know sigma is already getting one but I can dream)
Bap, Sym and Ashe Epic

Skins I think will happen :slight_smile: :
Sig, Genji, Widow - Legendary

Ashe, Moira and maybe Hammond epic?

My guess are
Epics - Mccree, Genji, Hammond
Legendary’s - Dva, Sigma, Moira, Brig and maybe Reaper?