Who is your favorite playable character and why? :D

I’ve been playing Mei more because of him.

1 Like

:sparkles: So cool :sparkles:

1 Like

Mercy, because I love enabling my team and her mobility is the best in the game. I also love tilting the enemy team when they can’t kill me.

D.Va, when there’s good healers, otherwise she’s just annoying. I’m not sure what it is I enjoy anymore though, tbh, I just know she’s my best hero and I like peeling for people and eating ults.

Mei, she’s satisfying to kill with, especially when I catch people in her ult. Dink dink dink dink! Music to my ears. Also she’s adorable.

The more I improve with Zarya the more I enjoy her because she’s also a bit of an enabler with her bubbles, and landing a good Grav feels so good.

Tracer, because it’s Tracer. After just 20+ hours it feels impossible not to get 4 golds a game when I play her. It’s obscene.

Oh, and new Symmetra. Her new active playstyle is a lot more fun, I love being sneaky and cheeky with her turrets. Her ult is also really helpful when placed well and taken proper advantage of by your team.

2 Likes

DVa. In the less organized QP matches, I can outpace a Hanzo in damage. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lucio, because he is the most fun hero.

1 Like

it WAS Reinhardt but since the last patch he just doesn’t feel the same…

2 Likes

Lucio.
I played a lot of resto druid back in my wow days so the move over to an aoe based heal over time character felt pretty natural.

Then as theyve boosted his mobility more and more, hes become more and more fun.

Super pumped for all the upcoming healer changes and being able to pick him back up again without being asked to swap

1 Like

My favorite to play is Zenyatta. I can heal and deal a bunch of damage at the same time. I also love debuffs in general on characters which is why it feels good to discord enemies. I also like Transcendence because I think of it as a shutdown of my enemies’ ult. For example, a Zarya is going to combo with another hero to instawipe my team. But I use my Transcendence and cancel that entire combo (if there is no Ana with a biotic grenade) and ruin their days.

It feels good to play Zenyatta.

2 Likes

Mercy, because I like being support and she is basically apacifist in lore.

Junk, casue he is funny.

Mei, because…mei is bae and adorable <3

3 Likes

As a Lucio main with 210 hours on record, I of course have to pick

Wrecking Ball. Hammond is just so much fun.

1 Like

76! Ameuters see simplicity, I see a complete kit.

1 Like

Oh, its Lucio because “Don’t Stop me Now”

1 Like

Junkrat flossing… I’m not sure wether to hug you or slap you.

Lol jk slap

1 Like

I love Sombra. I would want powers like hers.

1 Like

Same here, except I almost have 100 hrs on lucio and I’ll be super excited when I get there. I’ll probably do something special to celebrate :frog::two_hearts:

1 Like

Junkrat.
Not only do I find it fun doing a ton of damage, his ult is fun to control.
Plus, trying to kill Pharah is great as well.

1 Like

you are certainly correct that i did NOT specify, lol.

1 Like

Because I want to embrace the Iris.

2 Likes

your gif appears to be broken friend!

Tracer is by far the best, followed by Pharah, Doomfist, Mei. I have an on/off urge to play the tanks once in a while. That’s about it.

1 Like