Who is the most precios hero for you?

Dosen`t have to be just one, anyone who makes you feel warm inside and always looks adorable.

For me it`s first of all the omnics, Bastion Orisa and Zenny just walking defenition of pure kindness, they deserve tons of hugs :3
Also Mei Hammond and D.va takes a special place for me.

2 Likes

Orisa, she is by far the cuttest thing Ever in OW :green_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Reaper, because unlike the loser tin cans, he is too badass to be cute. Seriously, you really lack some taste if you find those omnic abominations “precious”. They should all burn like the scraps they are. They are soulless machines, devoid of any good, beauty or charm.

2 Likes

Lúcio! :grin:

Always happy and boosting team morale.
Passionate about his music.
Played football with kids in his free time.

Not to mention the frog with headphones! You can’t tell me that’s not cute.

1 Like

Honestly, they’re all adorable in their own way.

I collect the Cute But Deadly figures (well, when I can afford to spare $10 on a lotto box for a toy XD), and I absolutely love them. So freaking cute.

Moira and Symmetra of course.

It’s gotta be Zenyatta for me. I wish I had half the patience that mysteriously floating ??? Orb shooting Omnic had. Half the kindness too. <_>

Probably Mercy and Pharah.
They just have good intentions.

Emily.

I don’t give a flying **** that she isn’t a hero. If I’ve learnt anything from comic books and movies, the ones in a relationship with a hero is also a hero in their own right.

I know you’re roleplaying Reaper and all, but doesn’t he work with one now?

2 Likes

Carefull not to scratch your favorit Linkin park album with so much edge lol.

2 Likes

Orisa is adorable and innocent and I love her.

I know mei is supposed to be cute…but good god I swear there is pure evil in that tiny body of hers. I can see the flames of hell in her eyes when I’m frozen and she has her ice gun pointed at my head.

Tracer’s laugh is the best <3 Brigette is so sweet and she has all those cute freckles. I love Ana, her emote handing out candy is adorable, you go healy grandma. And I love the face hammond makes when he is shooting, how can you be scared of that face.

1 Like

Brigitte and mei …

Except that I am not roleplaying as Reaper, how hard can it be to understand that I worship him too much to have the audacity to consider myself is equal?

Also, Maximilien is the exception, not the rule. And we don’t know how Reaper feels about him. Just because they are on the same Council, doesn’t mean they have to like each other. Especially since everyone in Talon is a self-absorbed liar who has their own agenda.

Carefull not to scratch your favorit Linkin park album with so much edge lol.

I AM the edge of Reaper, his dark harbringer, herald of a new age of blood and shadow.

2 Likes

Hammond,he’s so cute yet so deadly.

But…Reaper is in Talon too! Doesn’t that make him a self-absorbed liar?

Reaper is the exception, not the rule.

Ow the edge, it hurts

5 Likes

Isn’t Reaper just using Talon as a means to hunt down the old members of Overwatch, making him no different to Sombra?

Edit: Widow is the only one that doesn’t have an ulterior motive and even then that’s because she’s essentially a mindless drone.

1 Like

I wanna hug her :hugs: