Who is ready for more Shimadas?

Jeff you can’t say something like that and not expect to give me a heart attack

1 Like

I actually don’t think we are going to be getting any more Shimada heroes. Maybe one but I think it will be rival clan members. I assumed we would based on past comments but this new map and the Dev Update changed my mind.

He said we might learn about “other people that interact with that group (That group being the Shimadas” and on the map there is a “seedy nightclub” as the OW Twitter account describes it where there is a giant neon Tiger symbol above the bar.

I think this means that this seedy nightclub is run by a different clan, perhaps. And since the Chinese Dragons represent the heavens and Chinese Tigers the earth, they are probably set up to be rivals. This is further enforced by the Shimada Clan castle literally being up above this new map in the skybox while this nightclub is down below ground.

So I assume the new hero will be from this opposite clan

Also there are Shimada symbols on all the sewage grates.

Edit: I think there will be a Fox clan and hero too, I made a more detailed post about it with screenshots from the map:

3 Likes

I’m always ready for Hanzo.

I mean, more Hanzo.

I mean Hanzo is hot.

9 Likes

Ah I see!

Unfortunately my PC is locked away so I can’t see Kanezaka in detail yet but I think you for the insight

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting a new Shimada AND members of a rival clan, though :wink:

And the map is gorgeous in game you’re def gonna love it!

1 Like

Genji’s gotta have some place to live.

What, you think when we call him raw sewage tier we aren’t literal? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

He wouldn’t be the furst ninja to live in a sewer.

Edit: OMG I WROTE FURST INSTEAD OF FIRST I AM LEAVING IT BECAUSE HAHAHAHA AND I AM AN AUTHOR, TOO.

5 Likes

Just so long as they don’t go the “Actually Genji and Hanzo totally had a sister all along despite all evidence to the contrary. Also she’s super duper kawaii, and has like, 20 dragons.” route. I already have enough trauma from growing up in the Naruto fandom.

Rival clan or branch members could be cool though.

5 Likes

Teenage Cyborg Ninja Genjis!
Hero in a man-shell, dragon power!

1 Like

Just make a rival clan that specializes in regenerative drugs or something, and both clans fight over what the other has.

EZ plot for ninja/samurai healer.

2 Likes

Genji and Hanzo did have a sister…living on the moon.

2 Likes

What about more Moiras :sunglasses: a Moira and Reaper combination that she created in the lab mwuahahahaha.

1 Like

wait what? im missing something here arent i?

1 Like

My bet is on a female Shimada ninja that took over the clan in the absence of “dead” Genji and “banished” Hanzo.

…but they were all of them deceived, for another waifu was made to rule all waifus. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That would mean she’d have to be a gorilla, no? I could totally get on board in that case.

1 Like

Nah, she’s be some other mutated human/animal hybrid. Like a human with the head of a unicorn or something.

1 Like

As long as her face is thoroughly animalistic and/or monstrous, sounds great to me.

1 Like

The next shimada sister to hanzo and genji, she learns from them both and uses both sword and bow.

Then after massive outcry of how op she is
Brig will be reworked to counter her

1 Like

Hanzo better not drop the hansoap.

… ok im out of steam, I posted like 100x bad dad jokes in a thread that got deleted today and im just… toast.

1 Like

But I’m female and not into reversing roles? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like